Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1. Default What is dedicated hosting? Benefits of dedicated server hosting???

A dedicated server is a single computer in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network. For example, some networks require that one computer be set aside to manage communications between all the other computers. A dedicated server could also be a computer that manages printer resources.In the Web hosting business, a dedicated server refers to the rental and exclusive use of a computer that includes a Web server, related software, and connection to the Internet, housed in the Web hosting company's premises.

These are the benefits of dedicated server hosting :

• Dedicated hosting is reliable
    • Dedicated web hosting is secure
    • Dedicated server hosting offers more control and flexibility
    • Dedicated hosting performs better.

I think there huge benefit that comes with dedicated hosting especially if our site is growing then we definitely should look for that to have the best possible speed as ultimately that will give us the extra boost. At the same time we need to find a good hosting plan if we are to have a good hosting package then it will only increase our web site reputation.

Dedicated hosting is buying a home to live. It benefits with more customization of your server space, bandwidth and memory. With customized specifications it offers more security to your online data. Above all it provides a dedicated support service for technical evaluations.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | VPS Starting from $1
    Cpanel Dedicated Server |
    Free IPMI
    Windows VPS |
    Windows with Remote Desktop

I've been with rareservers.com for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.
    My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found digitalserver.com.mx and have never looked back.

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will. I know that webhost.pro offer also nice dedicated servers at good rates. Hope it will help.

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found crookservers.com and have never looked back.
    They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.

Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).

Well it was over 10 months I used crookservers.com dedicated hosting - everything works.
    I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

Business large and small are faced with a wide range of options for hosting their website, web application, or mail server. The most common option option is shared hosting, where a single server’s resources are shared by a number of different websites
    Benifits
    Server resources are not shared
    Enhanced performance and security
    Flexibility
    Unique IP address
    No overhead for purchasing or maintaining equipment

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast