PDA

View Full Version : Pay Monthly or Yearly?

Pages : [1] 2

DJScuba
08-07-2005, 01:42 AM
Do you prefer paying monthly or yearly? Monthly is my preference, you never know when the company might take your money and run.

tansks
08-07-2005, 05:54 AM
I pay monthly, because more flexible. If any problem I can simply move to the next host. Maybe will pay yearly after I am with them for about 1 year.

Positive
08-08-2005, 00:07 AM
I also prefer monthly

hanz
08-08-2005, 04:46 AM
monthly, because I might need more space/bandwidth after some months

chicker
07-21-2006, 11:30 AM
When I have just found a host I will pay monthly for the first two or free months to check it is what I want and surport is their and then I would lookinto paying yearly and recieving the discount but only if it was a reasonable discount for paying yearly, ie one month free

Brianmn
08-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Yearly usually gets you the best deal on hosting, but I have seen where a lot of hosts have started to have issues (even after beeing with them for a year or two). Where all of a sudden tons of problems start occurring and they claim that everything appears to be OK on their end, or that it is an isolated problem that they cannot fix.

myhomehost
08-02-2006, 04:57 AM
i prefer Monthly

matrocka
08-06-2006, 20:28 PM
I always have just paid yearly. Get it out of the way!

I hate having monthly payments!

charleychacko
08-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Matrock, what would you do if you need more bandwidth or webspace? I prefer monthly.

jmcarthy
09-07-2006, 03:57 AM
I pay yearly only with a couple of hosts that I know they are reliable and I am going to stay with them for a long time. With new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability

rebelagent
09-07-2006, 20:02 PM
yearly if the company has a good reputation but pay monthly if they're new and you're on a budget i always pay monthly because im always on a budget but id pay yearly if i could.

loon
09-08-2006, 05:48 AM
Pay monthly is wise move if you never associate with the web hosting company before to avoid unnecessary regret. Paying yearly will definitely save more as compared.

AHA7
09-12-2006, 06:33 AM
Do you prefer paying monthly or yearly? Monthly is my preference, you never know when the company might take your money and run.

I prefer yearly payment as I only use trusted and well-known web hosting companies, so no fears that they would take my money and run away!
Also, some companies make discounts on yearly-paid plans which should save you more money in the long run!

ppx
09-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Pay monthly unless the host is trusted.

loon
09-18-2006, 05:34 AM
Pay monthly unless the host is trusted.

SO how do you definite your trust? Based on past history? customer feedback? or others?

d3v
09-18-2006, 07:27 AM

Man what type of host are you dealing with :D? Choose a reliable and trusted host with 3+ years in the business and you won't have to worry about fraud.

modric
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
If you find a reliable host, you want to stay with them. Only on the beginning I was looking for new hossts all the time...
But depends on money: $10/month - that's about $100/year - is not so big risk. If they are honest they will pay you back if something go wrong.

For the start - monhly for sure.

t2000q
09-18-2006, 20:43 PM
I pay monthly now. I paid yearly once for a reseller account because I got a great deal, but got crap service part of the way into it and keep losing clients over it and couldnt get great service. So I was stuck with them cause I spent all my money in one shot. Since then only monthly accounts.

I also use three different hosts with back up sites in case one disapears witch has also happened to me.

Cheers

0lgi
09-20-2006, 13:10 PM
i would like to pay yearly if i would know that is better and you have some $ discount but i prefer monthly ;)

d3v
09-21-2006, 16:11 PM
If I had a choice I would pay monthly because that way I always have some cash in hand to buy domains and stuff.

sb225
10-18-2006, 22:48 PM
I prefer pying monthly or yearly
if you yearly then you have to know about that hosting company otherwise if you had any problems thn money wont return in any case

loon
10-19-2006, 01:15 AM
I prefer pying monthly or yearly
if you yearly then you have to know about that hosting company otherwise if you had any problems thn money wont return in any case

So what if the hosting provider tell you anytime money back guarantee. Means if something go wrong they will return your money even at last day.

SabreHstng
10-19-2006, 08:03 AM
So what if the hosting provider tell you anytime money back guarantee. Means if something go wrong they will return your money even at last day.

The only problem with that is they can tell you that and then run with your money.

Syngenetic
10-21-2006, 13:42 PM
I prefer paying monthly, as I don't know how long my site will last :)

sb225
10-23-2006, 10:17 AM
some people buy for yearly because they are unable to pay everymonth and not interested to meet buyer tistypes of yearly hosting is for small business

infinitomagazine
10-29-2006, 14:42 PM
I preffer to pay monthy because if have some problems with host just move to another host.

loon
10-29-2006, 21:51 PM
I preffer to pay monthy because if have some problems with host just move to another host.

by moving to another hosting providers, it will more or less affect your uptime.

Read this article to help minimize the problem http://resources.webhostforasp.net/templates/?a=5&z=1

hope this useful to you

harsha
10-30-2006, 07:50 AM
i prefer paying monthly because ,early payment make a burden huge amount

Fewski
10-30-2006, 11:42 AM
I usally do monthly subscription... I can't stand paying that much money without any contract that they will be around within a year with the services they provide.

mtorregiani
10-30-2006, 12:49 PM
I prefer paying yearly, I'm about to purchase a 1-year subscription.

wmcode
11-12-2006, 13:20 PM
i preffer paid peer month, when you paid for year nothing is secure :S

loon
11-12-2006, 21:00 PM
i preffer paid peer month, when you paid for year nothing is secure :S

what if a company offer a free 3 months hosting for signing up a year? would you consider?

3l3ctr1cS
11-13-2006, 08:32 AM
If you pay monthly atleast you can recover back when the host geos down or you need to temporaily close your website down, So I prefer monthly.

sweetnatie
11-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Of course, monthly with 30 days money back guarantee!

arvind_srivastava
12-21-2006, 15:32 PM
Frankly speaking it depends on the deal that I am offered by the company.
If they throw in a few freebies and it costs me low, I definitely go for yearly contracts(looking into how many years the company has been providing service).

A little greedy :D

Al

loon
12-21-2006, 21:01 PM
Frankly speaking it depends on the deal that I am offered by the company.
If they throw in a few freebies and it costs me low, I definitely go for yearly contracts(looking into how many years the company has been providing service).

A little greedy :D

Al

ya... it is all about reliability... no one want to pay for frustration

chinesegirl
12-21-2006, 22:50 PM
For starters, it is always a wise choice to pay monthly. If they'd run away with your money, at least it isn't a big amount.

dunit
12-23-2006, 11:03 AM
I say you pay montly cuase you cant trust the host if they can stay up a year or not but if its a big compay that been on for coupel years then go for it. But monthly cuase even if you wann switch to a diffrent host or something happens you"ll save money

napolis lt
01-05-2007, 16:34 PM
monthly

htmlindex
01-19-2007, 01:09 AM
I've done it yearly to get the discount :-)

cy4nide
01-28-2007, 09:09 AM
:D definitely monthly,
u can never predict with so much accuracy to make it worth investing that amount so easily
personally i pay monthly, as im often too whimsical whith my projects :)

walterdanny
08-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Yearly generally arrives you the most beneficial deal on hosting, but I have seen where a lot of hosts have commenced to have consequences (even after beeing with them for a year or two). whereas all of a fast tons of troubles start taking place and they claim that all comes along to be OK on their end, or that it is an sequestered trouble that they cannot determine.

harryfrm
09-02-2010, 10:16 AM
I want to pay this yearly because it is nice for me to pay online once in a year. We can also pay it monthly as well. Everyone can have a chance of paying this according to their time.

marksonglen
09-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Where all of a sudden tons of problems start occurring and they claim that everything appears to be OK on their end, or that it is an isolated problem that they cannot fix.Yearly usually gets you the best deal on hosting, but I have seen where a lot of hosts have started to have issues (even after beeing with them for a year or two).

berlanmiranda55
10-08-2010, 16:05 PM
I pay annual only among a couple of hosts that I know they are unswerving and I am going away to stay with them for a short time. in the midst of new hosts I pay monthly in classify to check their steadfastness.

afkate
10-08-2010, 21:37 PM
i prefer paying yearly, it is more convenient i think;

benjaminhebrew3
10-11-2010, 02:15 AM
Normally it is seen that the best hosting deals come along with monthly packages. Selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirements and other preferences.

tonymill12
10-12-2010, 01:17 AM
me pay month since more flexibility If anyhow trouble I can simply move to the next host. perhaps will pay yearly after I am withdraw them for around 1 year.

melwinmendonca02
10-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Monthly payment option is more flexible and reliable. Still so many people choose the yearly payment option. Choice is all yours. Get the one that suits you.

alanwalters
10-26-2010, 01:24 AM
It depends on you, if you want to more flexible you can use monthly payment plan if you want to save some money please try annually payment plan.
Also you can use monthly payment plan firstly if the hosting fit for your website then change the billing cycle.

mykalmendonca
10-26-2010, 01:52 AM
I pay month, since more flexibility. If any trouble I can simply move to the next host. perhaps will pay yearly after I am withdraw them for about 1 year.

Rooneykorea
10-26-2010, 04:26 AM
Monthly payment alternative is more elastic and trustable. Still so numerous people choose the yearly payment option. Choice is all yours. Get the one that suits you.

Rioter
10-27-2010, 02:51 AM
monthly, yearly paying is not trustworthy

smithdemer
10-27-2010, 04:34 AM
Most of the individuals select the monthly payment technique since it is more elastic. It is necessary in order to analyze the dependability of services.

mendoscamry
10-30-2010, 01:08 AM
When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, namely one month free

jackspin007
10-30-2010, 14:52 PM
pay monthly is easy and flexible

larkasmork
11-01-2010, 14:29 PM
When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free

modyemykal
11-02-2010, 18:18 PM
I salary month, because more flexibility. If anxiously problem I can merely impress to the next host. Maybe will salary yearly afterwards I am with them for approximately 1 year.

ramscomarese12
11-03-2010, 16:43 PM
I salary monthly, since more and more flexibility. If any trouble I can merely move to the next host. Maybe will pay year after I am with theme for concerning 1 year.

marshlnutan
11-08-2010, 05:28 AM
I pay month, because more flexibility. If any trouble I can just impress to the following host. Maybe leave pay yearly after I am withstand.

Moris
11-10-2010, 04:52 AM
I prefer yearly because through this way some discounts are given (normally one month) and being a corporate client many issued are resolved immediately.

thresanresee45
11-12-2010, 01:46 AM
I pay month,because more and more flexibility,If any trouble I can simply movement to the next host.Maybe will pay year after I am withdraw them for almost 1 year.

markoslanger
11-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Every year, usually gets the best deal in hosting, but I have seen where many houses are beginning to question (even if we went with them a year or two). If all of a sudden tons of problems start to occur and who claim that everything seems to be ok on their side, or that it is a separate problem that can not be repaired.

markerdenn
11-16-2010, 12:07 PM
When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, one month free

ansonbrook
11-16-2010, 19:01 PM
When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free

stefenmork
11-17-2010, 14:26 PM
When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month

dominospark
11-18-2010, 15:56 PM
When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, one month free

arnolmork
11-19-2010, 14:52 PM
When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month

resiymarko
11-19-2010, 17:47 PM
For new hosting packages then, opt for monthly payments. You can go for yearly packages, if you are sure about the authenticity of the preferred hosting firm.

alfredluise
11-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Annual usually get you the best deals on accommodation, but I saw how many hosts are starting to have problems (even after beeing with them for a year or two). When all the sudden tons of problems ranging from the square, and they claim that everything seems to be OK on their end, or it is an isolated problem they can not solve.

janet
11-22-2010, 05:15 AM
You should always start monthly. If you dont like their service you can just leave. But If you pay for a full year, it will hard for you to leave.Consider that.

abramskote
11-23-2010, 04:51 AM
I have to pay every year just a couple of hosts that I know are reliable and that I will stay with them for a long time. With the new host, I have to pay a month to check their reliability..

alastairport
11-24-2010, 07:03 AM

dishiotsan
11-25-2010, 04:48 AM
When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction in pay each year, one month free

christopherjame02
11-26-2010, 04:46 AM
When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free.

denial
11-26-2010, 05:08 AM
For new hosting packages then, opt for monthly payments. You can go for yearly packages, if you are sure about the authenticity of the preferred hosting firm.

morkasglen
11-29-2010, 13:42 PM
When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month.

stiffenson
11-29-2010, 16:05 PM
For new hosting plans, then opt for monthly payments. You can pick up the packages a year if you are unsure of the authenticity of the preferred hosting company.

rehanpoter
11-29-2010, 20:16 PM
When I just found a host I'm going to pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look into pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction the salary of each year, namely one month free

tonymuster55
11-30-2010, 14:17 PM
I have to pay every year just a couple of hosts that I know are reliable and that I will stay with them for a long time. With the new host, I have to pay a month to check their reliability

modarkaro03
12-01-2010, 17:05 PM
When I just found a house I pay per month for the first two months free or check is what I want and that is your lookinto surport then pay annually and get a refund, but if it was only a reasonable reduction in pay a year or a free month..

alfredprace
12-03-2010, 16:26 PM
Every year, usually gets the best deal in hosting, but I have seen where many houses are beginning to question (even if we went with them a year or two). If all of a sudden tons of problems start to occur and who claim that everything seems to be ok on their side, or that it is a separate problem that can not be repaired.

stevedonald12
12-06-2010, 02:43 AM
Annual usually offers the best accommodation, but I saw that a large number of people began to have problems (even after beeing with them for a year or two). If you suddenly tons of problems begin to emerge and they say that everything seems to be well on your end, or is an isolated problem that can not be fixed.

Lovely
12-07-2010, 00:45 AM
if you have a good host, I think it is wise, better and cheaper to hosting on a yearly base...

sivenospoter
12-07-2010, 04:14 AM
Each year, usually gets the best deal on hosting, but I saw where many houses are beginning to question (even if we went with them a year or two). If all of a sudden tons of problems start to occur and who claim that everything seems to be ok on their side, or that it is a separate problem that can not be repaired.

christopherswort
12-08-2010, 03:01 AM
I pay every year with only a few hosts that I know they are reliable and I will stay with them for a long period. With the new hosts I pay month to check their reliability..

davidcook786
12-13-2010, 11:15 AM
I pay yearly for some hosts that I assert to be dependable and I will remain with them for a long time. With the latest hosts I pay them monthly just to evaluate the reliability of their services.

Lovely
12-15-2010, 12:56 PM
I pay yearly because I trust my hosting company and also, it is cheaper to pay yearly.

Yansan001
12-16-2010, 11:26 AM
When I come to find a host, I pay each month for the first two months free or to verify that this is what I want and surport is theirs, and then I look hallinto pay annually and receive discounts, but only if it was a reasonable discount to pay annually, one month free....

johntywalker
12-20-2010, 00:18 AM
Monthly requital option is more double-jointed and dependable. Still so lots people prefer the periodical payment option. alternative is all yours. Get the one that befits you.

karen7
12-21-2010, 07:18 AM
I prefer to be paid in month, or I will not work for that company.

Natcoweb.com
12-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Once you know the company and are sure you'd like to stay with them for some time, you could sign annualy and ask for the discount, that's a wise strategy. However you can do this only if your project is more or less stable.

wodada
12-22-2010, 01:04 AM
I hate having monthly payments!,too ! It's too
Cumbersome

moromendas01
12-24-2010, 05:17 AM
I will pay the first month or two months to check it out what I want and surport is theirs, and then I'd look to pay annually and get a discount, but only if it is a reasonable reduction in pay each year, namely a month free...

dwellerbowman
12-28-2010, 14:48 PM
For new hosting packages and choose the monthly payments. You can go to annual packages if you have any doubts about the authenticity of the company's preferred accommodation

markosbarretto
01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
ordinarily it is assured that the most beneficial hosting carries on come along with periodical bundles. choice of such strategies calculates on your bandwidth demands and other penchants.

shaunrentiko32
01-07-2011, 01:03 AM
I pay each year only with a match of hosts that I know they are authentic and I am going to remain with them for a farseeing time. With Modern hosts I make up periodical in order to assure their reliability

karen7
01-10-2011, 06:27 AM
I would like to be paid monthly.

lennylobo32
01-12-2011, 15:39 PM
some individuals purchase for every year because they are incapable to wage everymonth and not concerned to cope with purchaser mistakes of yearly hosting is for small commercial enterprise

jacksonpultino32
01-19-2011, 05:20 AM
some people purchase for annually because they are ineffective to wage everymonth and not mattered to to meet purchaser this types of every year hosting is for little commercial enterprise.

andrewhall345
01-20-2011, 02:19 AM
The best hosting deals often come with monthly packages. Of course, selecting such deals would be dependent on primarily your bandwidth requirements, but it could also depend on your personal preferences.

adamkotello21
01-20-2011, 05:21 AM
I wage every year only with a match of servers that I know they are dependable and I am becoming to remain with them for a shortsighted time. With new hosts I pay monthly in order to assure their reliableness

justinkamp12
01-27-2011, 15:36 PM
The best hosting deals often come with monthly packages. Of course, selecting such deals would be dependent on primarily your bandwidth requirements, but it could also depend on your personal preferences.

kingstonperraria123
01-28-2011, 11:56 AM
I normally do monthly payment... I can't stand making up that much money without any reserve clause that they will be around within a year with the services they allow for.

alanborder12
02-03-2011, 00:18 AM
Monthly packages are considered to be the best deals. Though it would definitely rely on your bandwidth requirements, but sometimes it would depend also on what you want.

tommymiranda11
02-07-2011, 15:30 PM
Monthly packages are considered to be the best deals. Though it would definitely rely on your bandwidth requirements, but sometimes it would depend also on what you want.

christandonald
02-07-2011, 16:00 PM
I choose utilizing monthly or yearly if you yearly then you have to know about that entertaining fellowship otherwise if you had any troubles then monetary system wont bring back in any case

bowmanmeadow22
02-09-2011, 19:14 PM
Those hosting packages that you pay for every month have the greatest deals around. However, it is entirely up to you on which provider to choose just make sure that it will suit your needs.

garnivellobo21
02-10-2011, 15:53 PM
I pay only for yearly with some hosts that I am sure to be a dependable one and I am planning to remain with them for an extended period of time. For new hosts I pay monthly to try them out.

garrykristan10
02-11-2011, 14:25 PM
I need to wage this annually because it is nice for me to pay on-line once in a year. We can also wage it monthly as well. Everyone can have a opportunity of remunerative this according to their time.

tysondcosta11
02-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Each year, commonly acquires the most beneficial deal on hosting, but I assured where many houses are beginning to question even if we departed with them a year or two. If all of a jerky tons of troubles begin to take place and who claim that everything seems to be ok on their side, or that it is a differentiate trouble that can not be furbished up.

Joe Abraham
02-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Normally, if you pay yearly you can save a certain amount of money. But if you just want to make a test site and play it for fun, pay monthly and cancel the plan anytime you want.

conradstelen
02-16-2011, 06:37 AM
I once paid a year reseller account, because I had a lot, but received a shitty part of their way to service and retain customers and has lost more than couldnt get excellent service So I was stuck with them because I spent all my money in one fell swoop.

twenty.one
02-17-2011, 05:34 AM
Do you prefer paying monthly or yearly? Monthly is my preference, you never know when the company might take your money and run. As for me, I'd go for the yearly payment mode provided that I am subscribe to a reputable web hosting company and that any time soon won't ever close. I guess checking on reviews help define which option is better.

davidbotham12
02-25-2011, 15:43 PM
Usually, it is observed that the most excellent hosting deals arrive with monthly packages. Choosing such schemes varies on the bandwidth requirements as well as other preferences.

maykalrobhart
02-28-2011, 12:23 PM
The very best hosting bargains frequently come with monthly deals. Certainly, choosing such deals could be relying on mainly your bandwidth requirements, however it can also rely on your personal preferences.

durginchandler22
02-28-2011, 15:06 PM
The very best hosting bargains frequently come with monthly deals. Certainly, choosing such deals could be relying on mainly your bandwidth requirements, however it can also rely on your personal preferences.

carrickwarrior
03-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Great hosting deals comes with monthly packages often times. Hosting deals selection depends on your personal preferences and it also depends on your bandwidth requirements.

bradleyowen12
03-03-2011, 17:40 PM
Those hosting packages that you pay for every month fuck the superlative deals around. Still, it is altogether up to you on which bourgeois to take retributive neaten trustworthy that it testament accommodate your needs.

kaydenmurphy04
03-03-2011, 17:57 PM

angelomathews21
03-07-2011, 15:57 PM
Paid hosting services come in monthly package. The choice of package is primarily dependent on the bandwidth requirements and could also depend on personal preferences.

bradlotus
03-07-2011, 17:30 PM
I pay yearned-for only with a couple on of hosts that I know they are authentic and I am going to stay with them for a long time. With newly hosts I pay monthly in order to checkable their reliability.

reaganronald22
03-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Those hosting packages that you pay for every month have the greatest deals around. However, it is entirely up to you on which provider to choose just make sure that it will suit your needs.

ronaldreagan14
03-10-2011, 18:49 PM
Those hosting packages that you pay for every period possess the maximal deals around. Withal, it is whole up to you on which bourgeois to opt vindicatory pretend trustworthy that it give beautify your needs.

bryceholmes232
03-10-2011, 19:11 PM
I prefer monthly or annually if you take a year, then you need to know about the hosting company that otherwise had money problems again THN habit in all cases

rosstaylor345
03-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Usually, it is observed that the most excellent hosting deals arrive with monthly packages. Choosing of such schemes vary on the bandwidth requirements as well as other choices.

ballmersteve22
03-16-2011, 15:16 PM
For new hosting packages then, opt for monthly payments. You can go for yearly packages, if you are trustworthy near the legitimacy of the preferred hosting unwaveringly.

dylonbarnett151
03-16-2011, 15:23 PM
For Modern hosting plans, then opt for monthly payments. You can pick up the packages a year if they are worthy of confidence about the legitimacy of accommodation preferred.

michaeljordand22
03-17-2011, 14:58 PM
When I have just saved a legion I module pay monthly for the gear two or freed months to stay it is what I want and surport is their and then I would lookinto paying period and recieving the discount but only if it was a fair deduction for paying yearly, ie one period discharged.

davidhussey
03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
monthly base is nothing except tension on every month. i prefer to pay annually and already paying anually

tianli
03-27-2011, 13:22 PM
I also prefer monthly

danip
03-28-2011, 06:25 AM
monthly... they will charge each month from my paypal account.

braydenjackson92
04-06-2011, 12:15 PM
I pay yearly only with a couplet of hosts that I bed they are straight and I am exploit to bracing with them for a bimestrial period. With new hosts I pay monthly in say to draft their reliability.

andrewnell21
04-06-2011, 14:28 PM
I pay only for yearly with some hosts that I am sure to be a dependable one and I am planning to remain with them for an extended period of time. For new hosts I pay monthly to try them out.

robinsondamian17
04-06-2011, 15:22 PM
When I person upright institute a breadstuff I present pay monthly for the prime two or footloose months to verify it is what I want and surport is their and then I would lookinto paid yearly and recieving the decrease but only if it was a reasonable diminution for paid period, ie one period people.

collinsjacob41
04-08-2011, 17:58 PM
I eff meet pioneer a multitude I present pay monthly for the first two or take months to inaction it is what I requisite and surport is their and then I would lookinto stipendiary yearly and recieving the reduction but exclusive if it was a just allowance for paying period, ie one month extricated.

fosterdaniel99
04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
When I human rightful launch a breadstuff I testament pay monthly for the prototypical two or release months to curb it is what I poorness and surport is their and then I would lookinto paying period and recieving the deduction but only if it was a sound diminution for paid period, ie one period unconfined.

billybowdan12
04-13-2011, 17:20 PM
The most excellent deals frequently arrive with monthly packages. Definitely, choosing such deals rely mainly on your bandwidth necessities, though it could vary on your personal choices.

bradenodell181
04-18-2011, 14:55 PM
I struggle every gathering exclusive with a equate of servers that I know they are steady and I am decorous to rest with them for a improvident instance. With new hosts I pay monthly in dictate to still their reliableness

luiscarter123
04-18-2011, 17:09 PM
Web hosting companies, so no fears that would take my money and run away,Also, some companionability make discounts on yearly-paid plans which shoulder bag save you more money in the long ago run!

javierbardem22
04-18-2011, 20:23 PM
Lookinto paying yearly and reciprocal the discount but only if it was a sensible discount for paying yearly, ie one month freeWhen I have just found a host I will pay month for the first two or free months to check it is what I want and surprise is their and then I would.

johnathanbrooks85
04-19-2011, 17:44 PM
Pay month is wise moveability if you never associate degree with the web hosting comparable before to avoid unnecessary regret. Paying yearly will definite save more as compared.

carenstanley
04-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Yearly payment will helps to avoid to pay each and every month. Time and money saving.

roderickrock71
04-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Great hosting deals comes in with monthly packages often timesaving. Hosting deals selection depending on on yours personal preferences and it also depend on on your bandwidth requirements.

nicholasedwards83
04-21-2011, 18:09 PM
The very better hosting bargains often come with monthly deals. Certainly, choosing such deals could be reluctivity on mainly your bandwidth requirements, however it can also rely on yours personal preferential.

Banners Mall
04-22-2011, 02:47 AM
I prefer monthly payments.

andersonjared36
04-28-2011, 19:51 PM
Of course, select such deals would be dependent on primaquine your bandwidth requirements, but it could also depend on your personal preferences,the better hosting deals often come with monthly packets.

wesleybaker291
05-04-2011, 19:49 PM
I pay yearly exclusive with a distich of hosts that I undergo they are tried and I am leaving to check with them for a overnight indication. With new hosts I pay monthly in position to invoice their reliability

Host4dost
05-05-2011, 01:33 AM
According to me yearly is better option for hosting,b'coz i will take hosting after satisfying my all needs and it will reduce my payment headaches of monthly cycle.

trentonsaleem042
05-11-2011, 03:01 AM
For new hosting packages then, opt for monthly payments. You can go for yearly packages, if you are trusty around the credibility of the desirable hosting unwavering.

dajonhughes111
05-11-2011, 22:38 PM

vincelombardi116
05-17-2011, 02:08 AM

jack0038
05-17-2011, 06:15 AM
if the company is nice and trustworthy then u can pay yearly.
other wise the option monthly is the best.

marcocraig032
06-04-2011, 02:09 AM
I pay monthly, because it is flexible and I can shift to the next host if there is problem. Will try out yearly payment only after a year.

ethankim081
06-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Generally the best hosting deals are the ones with monthly packages. However, the selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirement and other preferences.

robertsmilton65
06-09-2011, 05:31 AM
You can pay for your host online per month or even on a yearly basis. However, this you can decide depending on the kind of facility you receive through the kind of payment you make.

alextalon161
06-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I shell out annual only with a duo of hosts that I know they are dependable and I am going to stay with them for a long point in time. With fresh hosts I reimburse monthly in order to make sure of their dependability

jack0058
06-17-2011, 05:54 AM
i prefer the monthly paid becaz if u take from reseller then it is risky to pay yearly but if u are take from direct seller then it ok to pay yearly.

Rastet123
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
it really depends upon the hosting plan you choose...

julianfuller112
06-22-2011, 06:28 AM
I would appear into giving yearly and finding the discount but only if it was a sensible discount for paying yearly, i.e. one month costless

gracelarry54
07-06-2011, 07:27 AM
I prefer paying on a monthly basis. I prefer this way because I cannot be able to gather so much money that I can give after a year of getting services.

clintondsouza103
07-11-2011, 02:38 AM
The best hosting deals are generally available in monthly package system, but the selection if any other scheme generally depends on the requirements of the bandwidth.

stevenmodas
07-12-2011, 06:21 AM
I wage all year only with a cope with of hosts that I know they are dependable and I am becoming to remain with them for a unforesightful time. With newly hosts I pay monthly in order to ensure their reliability.

dannyclark828
07-25-2011, 01:59 AM
I want and surport is their and then I would lookinto paying yearly and recieving the discount but only if it was a reasonable discount for paying yearly.When I have just found a host I will pay monthly for the first two or free months to check.

superboy66
07-25-2011, 03:21 AM
Thanks, Where all of a sudden tons of problems start occurring and they claim that everything appears to be OK on their end, or that it is an isolated problem that they cannot fix.Have a good day

aditd
07-29-2011, 12:47 PM

I also pay monthly. The reason is different: why should I pay in advance for something that will be available next month at the same price

CrunchHost.Com
07-29-2011, 13:00 PM
I prefer Monthly payment because you may change your mind after a certain time.

jcworlditsme
07-30-2011, 07:01 AM
I would probably say Monthly because Yearly can mean you are tied into a long contract.

luiscook89
08-01-2011, 04:36 AM
I'm trustworthy and I annual salary system in the game they know that the server has to remain with them for myopic time. My new host is paid monthly to ensure the reliability of their

idatahub-hosting
08-04-2011, 02:17 AM
It depends. If the price of the hosting is small, you should pay yearly to avoid administrative cost.

jcworlditsme
08-08-2011, 17:00 PM
Definitely monthly, if you pay yearly you risk losing money if something happens to the webhost.

otensilnoel
08-09-2011, 00:18 AM
I like to pay monthly. Sometimes host companies act up. I don't wanna have such long commitment

tylerlongtw
08-09-2011, 03:04 AM
I always pay yearly because monthly pay is very difficult some time i am busy and its too difficult to pay .

alexmorris075
08-09-2011, 05:16 AM
I think there are many hosts which are quite reliable and I pay them on a yearly basis. But I pay on a monthly basis in case of the new hosts.

brucebarton21
08-10-2011, 00:34 AM
I wage yearly with some serves that I am aware of that they are reliable and I am turning to stay with them for a brief time.

darrensmith786
08-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Great hosting deals comes with monthly packages often times. Hosting deals selection depends on your personal preferences and it also depends on your bandwidth requirements.

bradstanley21
08-13-2011, 01:06 AM
Normally it is seen that the best hosting deals come along with monthly packages. Selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirements and other preferences.

tommylasorda21
08-18-2011, 06:30 AM
If you get hold of some reliable companies then you can get the wage yearly but it is better to get paid monthly with little known companies.

billparcells21
08-29-2011, 04:45 AM
I really wage twelve-monthly with certain serves that I am conscious of that they are dependable and I am revolving to break with them for a short-lived time.

perrymods81
08-29-2011, 09:08 AM
When I met my host, just to pay monthly for the second month, or free the first to make sure it is what I want and I will pay an annual support look into and save them. But it is a reasonable discount for paying cash. Is an annual one-month free?

timothyholmes252
08-31-2011, 01:13 AM
commonly it is seen that the most beneficial hosting deals come along with monthly packages. Selection of such schemes depends on your bandwidth requirements and other preferences.

WakaDe
08-31-2011, 05:37 AM
i would prefer yearly
i don't want bore myself so much

sullivanperry112
09-06-2011, 00:33 AM
I pay yearly only with a couple of hosts that I know they are reliable and I am going to stay with them for a long time. With new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability

ginnybrewster11
09-11-2011, 23:53 PM
With new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliabilityI pay yearly only with a couple of hosts that I know they are authentic and I am going to stay with them for a long time.

braxtonjenkins155
09-15-2011, 04:59 AM
We can also pay it monthly as well. Everyone can have a chance of paying this according to their time.I want to pay this yearly because it is nice for me to pay online once in a year.

joeowen83
09-19-2011, 07:20 AM
I recompense yearly merely with a pair of hosts that I know they are dependable and I am going to break with them for an extended time. With new crowds I pay periodic in order to plaid their dependability.

chicagorox
09-19-2011, 13:16 PM
I definitely prefer yearly.

andrebreton2121
09-25-2011, 04:15 AM
Where all of a sudden tons of problems start occurring and they claim that everything appears to be OK on their end, or that it is an isolated problem that they cannot fix.Yearly usually gets you the best deal on hosting, but I have seen where a lot of hosts have started to have issues .

prashant0072
09-28-2011, 03:34 AM
I prefer the u pay Yearly because u don't have any headak to pay the monthly and u will get some discount on Yearly that's good for the your site.

prashant0072
10-03-2011, 05:19 AM
U go with quarterly, half yearly and full yearly because the such types of companies are providing the some of discount with there coupon code on there slot.

PabloEscobar
10-03-2011, 18:42 PM
Yearly, i mean you "think" less about it during the year.
You dont want to be in situation, to think every month or something.

MikeReed
10-04-2011, 15:28 PM
I currently use hostgator and I pay both monthly and yearly on certain sites. I find its easier to pay for the year and cover it completely than forget one month to pay.

matthenry789
10-05-2011, 04:42 AM
For my consistent hosts, I choose yearly scheme as I see a long-run with them. I opt for a monthly pay-schema for the new ones.

gavindmello053
10-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Usually it is understood that the superlative web hosting contracts originate lengthways with once-a-month sets. What payment mode do you usually like?

camerandonnelly285
10-08-2011, 04:13 AM
For a couple of hosts, I pay yearly. I know they are reliable and I am going to stay with them for a long time.

stevenhighman145
10-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Yearly payment has a lot o benefits. It allows a discount. Whereas, monthly payment is important for those who are not sure of the services. A month’s expense is ok for checking the services of the company.

prashant0072
10-18-2011, 03:30 AM
I prefer yearly because when you paid than u will also get special discount on their certain plans and u don't any kind of payment to hosting company still a year.

rashidsohail
10-21-2011, 05:52 AM
When I acquire fitting initiate a bread I instrument pay monthly for the opening two or liberate months to inaction it is what I poorness and surport is their and then I would lookinto salaried period and recieving the refund but only if it was a levelheaded deduction for stipendiary period, ie one period available

fizzer
10-21-2011, 18:36 PM
I pay monthly,to check weather they are reliable or not,,

jamesdean5273
10-22-2011, 02:22 AM
I am used to doing monthly payments. In fact, without any reserve clause, I cannot stand up for making up that some of money.

syahpian
10-25-2011, 02:23 AM
for me, monthly is better and safer

michaeljordan2152
10-31-2011, 06:43 AM
only with a pair of hosts I give yearly and I want to reside with them for a extended time as they are dependable. I pay monthly with fresh hosts.

TWeber_TheSBA
10-31-2011, 14:21 PM
With many hosts, you can gain free months, waived setup fees, or some kind of discount for paying upfront for a year at a time.

If you go that route, I would recommend calling or asking them about their refund policy if you might cancel during that year.

Do you receive funds back based on the time you didn't use (but paid for)? Are you agreeing to a contract by paying for the year up front?

Tommy Weber
TheSBA.com

juicebrenner
10-31-2011, 18:20 PM
Monthly is best because it's more frequent. I like to have the option of having cash flowing in a shorter span, than waiting a full year. It's my money and I need it now!

prashant0072
11-03-2011, 06:04 AM
I prefer yearly because the any company provide discount on their yearly plan.

ricardopowell32
11-09-2011, 01:57 AM

JPC-Sabrina
11-09-2011, 14:34 PM
If you know you are with a reputable provider that has been around for over then years then yearly will get you some savings. But, if you are just bouncing around looking for a deal then month to month is better. The industry has exploded and there are many companies that will come and go before you can even get your year of service.

tomhenry78
11-10-2011, 02:50 AM
I trust I can they pay every year a couple of hosts I know I'm going to stay together long. I pay each month on a new host to check the reliability of their.

prashant0072
11-10-2011, 05:53 AM
I already told u go with half yearly or yearly then u will get discount.

andysmith476
11-16-2011, 02:33 AM
I only pay on yearly basis for a couple of hosts which I know can be dependable. I will continue working with them. But with new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability.

prashant0072
11-17-2011, 01:07 AM
I prefer yearly because the many company provide discount on their yearly plan.

vincentmoreno253
12-12-2011, 04:17 AM
a year of payments or benefits is many. Given no monthly fees, it is important to you. Cost of each month to verify the services of the company.

PanosZ
12-12-2011, 14:48 PM
If you can trust the provider i will suggest yearly.Also with yearly payment in some web hosting providers you will find some discounts.

davidmorgan786
12-23-2011, 00:30 AM
Usually, it is observed that the most excellent hosting deals arrive with monthly packages. Choosing such schemes varies on the bandwidth necessities and other preferences.

ronneywayne225
12-29-2011, 01:28 AM
I chose the yearly scheme only with a pair of hosts that I distinguish they are dependable and I am going to halt with them for an extended time.

ajay4seo
12-31-2011, 01:19 AM
Hi,

Actually It depends on the services of hosting providers. If I am satisfied with their services than i have no issue to pay on yearly basis.

nationwide
01-02-2012, 04:31 AM
When I have just found a coordinator I will pay monthly for the first two or no cost several weeks to check it is what I want and surport is their and then I would lookinto shelling out annual and recieving the lower price but only if it was a affordable lower price for shelling out annual, ie one 30 days no cost

alex628
01-06-2012, 01:36 AM
DJScuba, It's very funny to read that you afraid that company will run away by taking your money. This is not a good reason to choose paying monthly. why do you choose the company you don't trust?
Anyway there are advantages and disadvantages in both monthly payments and yearly.
First monthly payments,
advantages
1) You can cancel your hosting and change provider anytime. without loosing much money.
2) Analyze your use and change the plan anytime (upgrade or downgrade)
disadvantage
1) You don't get discounts on purchase.
2) You have to remember and pay again and again.
Yearly payments,
advantages
1) Some providers give large discounts and offers.
2) Forget remembering again and again.
disadvantages
1) Some providers won't give refund if you leave them. (They don't like when you leave them)

shawnlevy5
01-06-2012, 04:45 AM
I only pay on yearly basis for a couple of hosts which I know can be dependable. I will continue working with them. But with new hosts I pay monthly in order to check their reliability.

jeffadam123
01-20-2012, 05:37 AM
Paid hosting services come in monthly package. The choice of package is primarily dependent on the bandwidth requirements and could also depend on personal preferences.

johnalden
01-20-2012, 05:57 AM
Informative and interesting thread, having great discussion here. thanks

habangnet
01-20-2012, 13:27 PM
most of the users prefer to go monthly unless their are with the host for some time and trusted the host

jasmartinn
01-20-2012, 17:56 PM
When I accept just begin a host I will pay account for the aboriginal two or chargeless months to analysis it is what I wish and surport is their and again I would lookinto paying annual and recieving the abatement but alone if it was a reasonable abatement for paying yearly, ie one ages free.

allandonald789
01-28-2012, 04:19 AM

dieter_
01-28-2012, 06:49 AM
if you test there services then signup for monthly package or if you trust them and used there services then i suggest go yearly package you will get discount

stevepinto123
02-03-2012, 06:12 AM
I pay only for yearly with some assists that I am sure to be a respected one and I am organizing to remain with them for an more time period of time of your power and attempt. For new assists I pay monthly to try them out.

martincrow213
02-06-2012, 06:56 AM
I pay solely for yearly with a number of hosts that I am certain to be reliable and I am preparing to stay with them for an extended duration. For latest hosts I pay monthly to use them.

felixdevin857
02-09-2012, 04:22 AM
When I have just found a host I will pay monthly for the first two or free months to check it is what I want and support is there.

vibesh
02-11-2012, 09:40 AM
monthly is the best option to pay your bills becaz if u pay for yearly and u don't get well service then u can go for new service provider.

whackawhacka
02-14-2012, 21:50 PM
I always pay for the full year. You get much better prices.

blueleech
02-20-2012, 07:34 AM
if its from popular company, better yearly, the price will be cheaper than monthly

OurInternet
02-22-2012, 11:36 AM
it is almost always preferable to use monthly payments

brysonadams082
02-23-2012, 00:54 AM
a year of payments or benefits is many. Given no monthly fees, it is important to you. Cost of each month to verify the services of the company

vibesh
02-25-2012, 08:43 AM
if u are well known the service provider then go for yearly or if not then monthly is the best option.

nationwide
02-27-2012, 00:27 AM
When I accept aloof begin a host I will pay account for the aboriginal two or changeless months to analysis it is what I appetite and support is their and again I would look-into advantageous annual and receiving the abatement but alone if it was a reasonable abatement for advantageous yearly, ie one ages changeless

kinito
02-27-2012, 14:25 PM
i prefer Monthly.

gajjarcompressor
02-28-2012, 00:15 AM
I think so yearly plan is good for host. Because it is cheap.

thomasedison18
04-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Since the threat of virus attacks can easily go beyond being a simple nuisance, it's rare for most users to go without the protection of reliable antivirus software.

buva34
05-02-2012, 13:44 PM
pay monthly... i paying monthly

davidvilla054
05-11-2012, 02:42 AM
I know that a lot of people are divided when it comes to the whole matter of mode of payments. Based from my experiences, I find the monthly mode more preferable.

Manov
06-13-2012, 01:31 AM
I Prefer Monthly.........

charles22
06-18-2012, 06:21 AM
I like to pay yearly.

steavenkevinlee
07-03-2012, 02:11 AM
During initial days of hosting, you can pay on monthly basis and on when it get older, you can choose for yearly payment. Later on, you may get discount on yearly payment.

manojob
07-03-2012, 02:46 AM
I also prefer paying monthly instead of year.

glenjohnson44
02-04-2013, 04:13 AM
Wages and the host for several years, I'm sure it is reliable; I'm willing to live with them for a longer period of time. In the last guest must pay every month, you want to use.

Richard001
02-26-2013, 01:50 AM
I prefer also monthly, because I need money to to maintain living!

albertr
03-22-2013, 08:55 AM
Monthly will be the best option in which if you think the host don't provide good services we can shift to other

johnboucher040
03-26-2013, 06:30 AM
For web hosting your websites one can any plan available in the market as per there needs. There are many web hosting plans are available in the market like one year or 6 months or 3 months etc and peoples can use it according to there needs.

omprakash9
09-25-2014, 19:03 PM
i always prefer monthly.

sanamgupta
11-12-2014, 01:03 AM
I prefer to pay yearly because in that condition your mind would be free from the hosting payment. Pay once and you can take advantages whole year :) :) :)