Godaddy is the best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godaddy is the best!

From my opinion godaddy is the best hosting company ever!I didn't had any problem and they have an well organized support.You should try it and say your opinion.

Well, I haven't tried them but they are surely one of the best companies for domains. Which plan do you use and how much does it cost?

I am looking for a new hosting company as I am not really happy with the existing one so this might be one of the options.

Comment

I am using the deluxe plan:
      Plan Features
      • 100 GB NOW 150 GB Space
      • 1,000 GB NOW 1,500 GB Transfer
      • 500 Email Accounts
      • Unlimited Web sites
      • FREE! Software
      • 25 MySQL Databases
      • Unlimited Email Forwards
      • Forums, Blogging, Photo Galleries
      • Go Daddy Hosting Connection
      • $25 Google® AdWords® Credit1
      • $50 Microsoft® adCenter Credit†
      • FREE! Google Webmaster Tools

Comment

Can you tell me what is the Cost you are paying for this plan??

Comment

How long have you been with GoDaddy?

Comment

I heard (and felt) that their support sucked, so while they had nice prices, their support left a lot to be desired
            George on Wordpress

Comment

I think godaddy is used more than other hosting for domains..
              I like to use Go Daddy, because that intresting layed out and attractive cpanel

Comment

I like godaddy for their cheap domain name offers but I haven't tried their hosting yet and I make it a point to have my domain name registered and hosted at different sites.
                WOW Gold

Comment

Their support is good and prices are great ! Only problem about Godaddy hosting is that they don't have Cpanel. They have their own control panel which is not so great. I hope they will start giving Cpanel too.

Comment

I like to use Go Daddy, because that intresting layed out and attractive cpanel.
                    go daddy is best.

Comment

They have lots or proponents, as they sell their service to a huge amount of people, so it's easier to find their reviews, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by cars4tuning
                        From my opinion godaddy is the best hosting company ever!I didn't had any problem and they have an well organized support.You should try it and say your opinion.
                        GoDaddy is the best in domain niche, but their hosting services are not as good as from other companies.
                        http://www.SigAim.com/sig/asd.png

Comment

I use godaddy for only domain registration not for hosting account.There domain rates are cheap compared to other registrants.
                          Ultra Fast Image Hosting

Comment

I think godaddy is used more than other hosting for domains..
                            I like to use Go Daddy, because that intresting layed out and attractive cpane

Comment

I want to know which plan you had taken from godaddy and how long you are using their services
                              http://www.ideastackhosting.com
                              http://www.ideastackhosting.com/vps.html

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X