Ideas? How to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas? How to get?

Just wondering, how do you guys get ideas for designing something. For example, if you are designing a logo then how do you get idea for it?

Re: Ideas? How to get?

all i do is fool around with colors and stuff till i get an idea, it usually works for me
    Classic Auto's | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |
    Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |
    Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here | Your Ad Here |

Comment

you have to born creative to do it.If you look around you will become copycat.
      INCRIPT TECHNOLOGIES - webhosting India
      iTALKS FORUMS - Designing & Hosting Community

Comment

Well u need to know and have a clear cut idea in ur head wat exactly do u want, then mess around a bit until u get wat u wanted, but mostly u dont end up where u intend, u wander far into ur imaghination and it takes u away... far far away!!
        WebsPassage Directory - PR5 - $2 per listing

Comment

It is simple. At first, I had the same question and was wondering how...!!

But later, I came to kno that it was jus cuz of practice and nothin else.
          Jus practice whatever you want to succeed on and you will get it soon. It is really easy a thing.

Remember: Practice makes a man perfect.!

Thank you!

Comment

Get a theme or a company in mind.

Then either make your own 'original' artwork or find a picture on google images that IS NOT copyrighted.

Some people like original artwork but other don't mind the premade pictures.

Say I was going to make a logo for a Spanish company that sold plates.
            Their name might be Platos which means plates in Spanish..

So I would incorperate a plate an their name into. Get that done, fool around a little and see if I can mess with the text and do maybe 1 letter a different color to make it look better or tie it into it.
            Then I would put a copyproof thing on there, I would send them that in a jpeg or gif form. Then I would ask what they would like different. Say they wanted a different plate, I would get a different plate to make them happy. Send them again. But if they get too picky saying they want something totally new after like 30-40 or so changes, then I would stop cause that would be more work then the money and time. Unless they are paying you a bunch.

I hope that helps.

Comment

it dpends..look at the sites similar to ur subject and see wht they use and then try and better tht
              if u r not good graphically, make some frnd do it, i usually tell my online frnds to make wht i want, and then they use there creativity and skills

im talkin bout gals, guys wont do it for free...lol

Comment

First of all visit the company's site..find out what they do. keep in mind about the colors and themes they have on it. After that just play in photoshop, but make sure u make something that represents their business.

Comment

It depends on subject for instance if u want to design a logo for a hospital first think of what all equipments they use are services provided by that hospital they try combining different things that’s how I work.

Comment

If you're a beginner and has little talent, you might try looking around you for ideas. Once I used an Oreo-like logo.. hihihihi
                    Cell Phones

Comment

I usually just think about what the company is all about, what their product is, etc. Most of the time some sort of idea forms in my head about what it would look like. I don't know... it's hard to describe. There's not much of a concrete method for me. It's more ethereal than anything else. You just kind of see it in your head and then start drawing things up.

Comment

i just think outside the box

if i can't come up with the idea i leave my room ... go somewhere else and then come back after couple of mins and then think again ... or listen to music

Comment

I start thinking about WHAT THE COMPANY DOES. This is the starting point for the logo and the slogan. Once I kinda know what my choices are it's already easier finding something relevant for that design.
                          Webmaster Tips & Tricks
                          Links for Web Design

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                          1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                          Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                          Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                          Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                          2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                          http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                          See more
                          See less
                          Working...
                          X