which do you prefer asp or php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which do you prefer asp or php

i personally prefer php and so would lots of other people on these forums so just do the poll and say something
    asp
    5.26%
    php
    94.74%

I would have to say php. Its widely used by programmers and the majority of software is written in php. It is a high flexible language and is the easiest to learn and manage.

Comment

if i remember correctly wasnt asp opensource at some time and then microsoft changed the licences

Comment

I also prefer PHP since I think it is easier to instal new attachments etc. with.

Comment

i always with PHP because it is user friendly and easy to install.Most people use PHP than ASP, so i can outsourcing it if i not have time to do it.
          iphone tips

Comment

PHP is my choice. I have never bothered with ASP since it's a bit complicated for my taste and PHP is so much easier to use.
            WOW Gold

Comment

Php is much better as all the servers works it. ASP is just for windows servers and it's pain in ass to get one.

Comment

asp is so old.. and windows servers cost more then asp servers. but, if money isn't problem asp.net can be good choice for a big (very big) sites.

Comment

yes.. php.. its easy to use.. n i think every one prefer only php...

Comment

its a no brainer, php all the way.
                    Northamptonshire Webdesign - Winmx & MXPie patch help - Good pet names

Comment

I would go for asp as few peoples are specialized in it and there's less case asp pages getting hackes because only less people know about the coding in asp. As for Php it's popular but vulnerable too because everyone almost all are specialized in Php
                      Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

Of course PHP, because all scripts you want are written with php and all hosting companies supports it and because it works on all os's and there is no need that your server to be run on windows to use the scripts.

Comment

PHP is so much better. Unfortunatly where I work, I have to use ASP for one of their websites. I'm slowly rebuilding the sites in PHP. I loath ASP.

Comment

Like all Microsoft things asp also requires a lot to work properly. php is really easy to use and modify. I always use php and never tried asp.

Comment

i found php is batter.bcoz i am using this lanugage in my website.easy to control.
                              D4ce
                              Bitslinker
                              Fxan
                              Zitc

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X