AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

What is your opinion about LaceHost.Com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion about LaceHost.Com?

Hi guys,
    What is your opinion about lacehost. They are providing cheap and affordable packages.Are they reliable???

lacehost...hmmm...first time i heard of them..maybe i can ask my friend for you...but you should really be careful about those cheap stuff. we had bad experience already.
    Blog earning | What is six sigma | Freebies - Free gifts | Free games

Comment

i just came a cross this in a search and thought i would post here

lachost is a great hosting company i been using them for a few months now great servers Great support. there up time is just Great they have everythink i need and a lot more

what i like about them is they let me set my own php.ini file this means i can set up my hosting plan how i need it which many other host would not let me do i need this as a php programmer . i host all my site with them i also have a few big sites hosted with them and it still going strong Best host i have ever used.

i also told the owner of lace host about this thread
      Hosting Reviews

Comment

let me check this
        100% Cheapest Hosting | DDOS Protection | Cpanel11/WHM and Much More Features

Comment

Plans are cheap and affordable as compared to other commercial paid hosts, but the website looks kinda sloppy tho...no offense, just my 2c.

Comment

This is the first time i am hearing about it., let me first check that out.
            will get back to you after some time.
            High Value Domain Yard : hvdy.com
            A blog for domainers, find out many usefull things here

Comment

Hello susan,

Thank you for signing up with LaceHost. I hope you are having a good time with us

@char,
              Thank you for your review, & for notifying me about this thread.

@lifeplayer & lihen,
              Yes, we are pretty unknown, but we have been in business since 2006, & are one of the most well-known hosts on DigitalPoint forums , you could have a look,here

@Technique,
              Yes, our website is sloppy, & we are already nearing completion on our new design, which you could check out here -
              http://www.lacehost.com/html/

Looking forward to hosting more members from FreeHostForum

Thank you
              Ishan
              Ishan Talathi - admin [at] lacehost [dot]com LaceHost - Cheap Web Hosting Solutions.
              Shared Web Hosting
              Reseller Web Hosting

Comment

looks pretty good there, i think this can be one of the cheapest in the block, sorry but can't say much about reliability since had not yet got enough experience there.
                High Value Domain Yard : hvdy.com
                A blog for domainers, find out many usefull things here

Comment

Hello lihen,
                  Yes, our hosting is pretty cheap, but only in terms of cost.

Here are the uptime stats of one of our shared hosting servers (the one which hosts LaceHost.com) -
                  http://host-tracker.com/web-site-mon...s/472690/lvuc/

There is a bit of downtime , before July, due to network problems at BurstNET. But, we have moved to LiquidWeb & haven't had any problems, since the move.

Ishan
                  Ishan Talathi - admin [at] lacehost [dot]com LaceHost - Cheap Web Hosting Solutions.
                  Shared Web Hosting
                  Reseller Web Hosting

Comment

you must check their review section if you want to know about their service and support.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X