Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for cheap dedicated server

hi all.
    i'm looking for a cheap as possible dedicated server, i have experance useing linux and allso perfer linux,
    around 50gb hdd
    25 gb trans
    512mb RAM and higher
    and the rest doesn't need to presice, i'm willing to share it with some 1 els but only when they help pay of course.
    perfered way of payment: bank card (credit card is possible but not preferd)

so just to recap i'm looking for something basic and cheap and i'm willing to share it with some 1 els, linux os, and of course support for mail,dns,php,smpt and or pop3, domain names, comstome software installation is a nice extra if possible

thanks
    D4ce
    Bitslinker
    Fxan
    Zitc

There are a lot of providers for dedicated servers, you can try OVH. I used in the past and was pretty pleased with their services

Comment

what the address ?

Comment

If you are looking for cheap dedis, I'd advise you to look at AYKsolutions.com dedis. Now their provide nice specials and you may have first month free.
        Anyway they offer a wide range of dedis on *Nix\Win platform of different configs and I'm sure you'll be able to choose the dedi that fits your needs very well.

Comment

I agree whit konratt check http://ayksolutions.com/dedicated-servers.htm and u may find a server you are looking for good luck to you dude

Comment

Don't forget that cheap is not always the best route to chose. For something what you need, it looks like a VPS would do just fine.

Tiffany
            JBoost Networks - Authorized BurstNet resellers!:agree:
            Email us at sales @ jboost.com -OR- Call 1-800-571-9226, or contact a live representative!
            Check out the unbeatable deals! http://jboost.com/servers/

Comment

One more question - does AYKsolutions.com provide any discounts on their services? I mean not only dedis, I see that they provide shared and reseller hosting as well.
              Any reviews of them?

Comment

High-end vps might be better than a low-end dediacted server in some cases, you may check Serverpoint.com vps deals, you can fing those with 512MB of RAM.

Comment

You can visit low-cost-dedicated.com there you will get services with your own configuration as it will cost in your budget and provide good support with 99.9% server uptime guarantee
                  http://www.ideastackhosting.com
                  http://www.ideastackhosting.com/vps.html

Comment

there are many hosting companies you can search on google engine

Comment

TCF Servers could provide a dedicated server for $39.99/month,
                      that would be with a AMD Athlon II Dual-Core 2.3GHz Processor,
                      4GB DDR3-RAM,
                      320GB Sata HHD,
                      up to 4 IPs
                      and Unlimited Traffic
                      with locations at US and EU

Visit our site for more info: tcfservers.com

Comment

Look at the plans of dedicated servers of . They also provide money back guarantee along with 24*7 customer support.

Xprobes , Windows , How To , Contact us

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X