PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster.

lumpia
05-25-2008, 09:31 AM
I want to become a webmaster. I am only a blogger right now.
Where do I start? What courses or books should I buy?
Can I learn it in 6 months?

BetterThings
05-25-2008, 20:02 PM
If you know html, php codes and graphic design then you can become webmaster in no time. I don't recall any webmaster related book right now but you can find many if you do Google. And thats the first step of being webmaster.... is to find anything that you want from internet...

Good luck!

camp185
06-02-2008, 16:37 PM
Start working right now, and work for free. After you have faced most problems, you can then start charging. That is what I did at first, but that over ten years ago.

gingimaster
06-02-2008, 17:32 PM
you can try using Microsoft's Frontpage, it was the first program i used to create website.
it's very simple and easy to use.
just play around with the buttons and you'll figure it out.
if you find that it's not enough, you can try dreamweaver, a bit more complicated.

you can try and download them or demos of them, but if you plan on being serious with it, you should think of purchasing these programs.

as for SEO, you can simply read some posts on webmasters forums such as this one or digitalpoint or even iwebtool.

this is how i did it more or a less, no books, just tried things on my own. sure i'm not the best at it and still don't know much compared to others here, but it's enough to start with.

pm me if you got more questions, i'll try and help you