Best Logo/Banner Designing Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Logo/Banner Designing Software

Can anyone tell me what is the best logo/banner designing software.
    I am asking this because I am trying to make a career on this field.

Thank you so much.

Can't go wrong with Photoshop
    ResellerScene.com | Master Reseller Hosting. XEN VPS Hosting. Super Low Pricing. Discounts and Coupons

Comment

Re: Best Logo/Banner Designing Software

Hi,
      tru1 is telling right thing but you can also use Adobe Illustrator and adobe Flash additionally.

All the best!
      Buy SSL certificates today and secure your website.

Comment

i use photoshop cs3, but you can also use gimp (freeware) if you can't purchase (or obtain through othe rmeans) photoshop. people also use adobe flash or adobe illustrator, but you'll find the most tutorials and help for photoshop, sicne its so widely used.

Comment

I have Photoshop CS3 (software Shareware) and GIMP (software freeware). Adobe Fireworks is very good and easy too.

I recommend Adobe Photoshop.

Comment

I think that photoshop is the best software to design Logo/Banner.
            When i started using photoshop i had no claw how to use the software but very quickly i learnd how to use it because it is very simple yet very professional.
            highly recommended.

Comment

I would suggest Adobe Illustrator, but photoshop is cool as well.
              No sites as of yet, but I'm working on it.

Comment

I am still a big fan of Adobe Illustrator...I just can't seem to like anything else as much. I have heard a lot of good things about Macromedia FreeHand and CorelDRAW, but I will always be a Adobe Illustrator guy.
                Crime Scene Cleanup Phoenix
                Blood Bodily Fluids Cleaning

Comment

photoshop is always my choice for any graphics design.
                  full control is what I always wanted that is why its my choice.
                  JTag Helpdesk | My first website

Comment

According to my experience, I would recommend you to go with Adobe Photoshop, 1st have a good grip on photoshop then ask for ready made software, if you will start with ready made software then you would not have creative skills.. Adobe illustrator is also one of the best software..
                    if you need more help please feel free to ask.. we are here for your help
                    Regards

Comment

Photoshop is a good application to learn if you are getting started in the field.

Comment

In my view "Adobe Photoshop" is the best. You can run this program with any software to reduce file size. You should take care that your picture is in detail & you can compress it. Here you can split image in files so it makes it smaller & faster to download.

Comment

Undoubtedly that is Coreldraw. This is the Best. It is simple, but with many advanced features and functions. May I can help you with your logo and banners.
                          Last edited by pmorrison2588; 08-22-2009, 03:44 AM.
                          Pamela
                          Austin Builder

Comment

Coreldraw is the best for logo and banner. You don't need photoshop for that, but if you can implement some photoshop work on that, it will be even better.
                            Pamela
                            Austin Builder

Comment

Hi
                              There are many software s which is helps to create Logo or Banner of a website. But It depends upon what kind of Banner or logog do u want to create.Photo shop is not easy but you will get the finest logo from it. If you want to create simple logo...i mean logo with low graphics then i am suggesting you to use Mix-FX software. it is so easy to install and use.
                              nintendo ds r4 card

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X