PDA

View Full Version : a dedi from hqhost

keepyourbook
09-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Surfing the Internet I have found among cheap offers of dedicated servers the one from Hqhost.net.
It costs $99 per month. All I have found out about them is good and I thought why not to sign up with them?

konratt
09-17-2008, 10:11 AM
So cheap! It seems hqhost.net provides low-cost services for dedis. But I haven't found any info about the control panel they offer. What is it?

karl-marx
09-30-2008, 09:42 AM
So cheap! It seems hqhost.net provides low-cost services for dedis. But I haven't found any info about the control panel they offer. What is it?
Hqhost.net provides a customized control panel that is called megatool. They have written it themselves.
Unusual interface a little bit.

TimeOUT
10-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Hqhost.net provides a customized control panel that is called megatool. They have written it themselves.
Unusual interface a little bit.
Magetool ... have never heard of that. Must be a usable control panel.
At OP, what exactly dedi do you want to buy from hqhost.net?

brooks
10-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Hqhost.net developped megatool on a cPanel basis, so I think it is something similar to cPanel. They are really low cost!

Company is really good, in providing hosting. And one mor plus is the adult content allowed at their servers...

Rafael
10-22-2008, 08:23 AM
I suggest you not to concentrate your attention only to this company. Try to compare it with for instance with Ayksolutions.com, Hostgator.com and Inmotionhosting.com as they have also attractive dedi offers. And after this choose the host that suits your needs.

sweetnatie
10-24-2008, 08:19 AM
That is a good offer. Howbeit, I think comparison of several similar offers form different providers would help also..

I'd recommend Ahosting.biz for looking up - they are also qualified provider and have some similar deals for dedicated servers.

Boomber
10-28-2008, 09:34 AM
I agree with sweetnatie entirely! You should widen your search and I recommend you to look at serverpoint.com as it offers attractive dedi solutions and if you buy some solution from the comprehensive range of them, you will get the second month free.

borninautumn
10-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I have seen a very few host offering a dedicated servers at least as cheap as hqhost.net, and most of them were not really good and honest, as I got to knw further.

Also deals from hqhost are not managed, and for its management you will need to pay separately, unless you are skilled enough.

But this is worth, reliable companies do not have cheap deals very often.

One more - hqhost.net has an options of customized order, enabling you top get the server exactly for your requirements.

moniker
11-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Indeed, why not!? hqhost.net is a realiabl and experienced provider... Moreover they allow adult content... If they suit you do not be afraid - I think this is good deal.