PDA

View Full Version : What company do you consider to be good for VPS hosting?

Boomber
10-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Well, this thread is devoted to create the list of good hosting companies for VPS hosting which will be very useful for me. I consider Serverpoint.com to be the most preferable company, because it has perfect VPS hosting plans at affordable prices and new options like "speed test". What is your opinion towards this company?
Which company do you consider to be good for VPS hosting?

Mp3
10-09-2008, 07:53 AM
I absolutely agree with you that Serverpoint.com has excellent reputation on delivering secure VPS hosting plans. It offers reasonable prices along with superb customer service. Frankly speaking, I don't know the company which will provide you with better VPS hosting services.

keepyourbook
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
I'd add to this list cheap VPS solutions (http://microvps.com/) from MicroVPS.com.
This company offers better utilization of hardware resources, reduced time to market, high availability, disaster recovery, etc.

Venezuelan
10-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Well, I consider A2hosting.com and Serverpoint.com to be the best ones for providing secure VPS and other hosting solutions. They offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff. Both they will suit you down to the ground.

Ar_kan
10-21-2008, 10:11 AM
VPS that deserves your attention is from Gazzin.com. VPS allowing BURSTABLE RAM allows customers to utilized RAM that are available on the system when the VPS itself requires unexpected RAM usage. The sole difference is once application has exceeded its RAM utilization the application will be killed to prevent the VPS from crashing.

Rafael
10-22-2008, 08:08 AM
Personally I consider Glowhost.com to be one of the best companies for VPS hosting. The GNAX datacenter is located on the Atlanta Internet Exchange which means that your servers are fed upstream and downstream from multiple Tier 1 network providers at the same time. Prices are affordable for me.

brooks
11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
My choise is ServerPoint.com. These guys have ten years of experience behind and their VPS with burstable RAM can even survive the digg effect. Prices are affordable enough...

Boomber
11-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Yesterday I came across exmasters.com and got to know that it also offers fully featured VPS hosting solutions at low price. Have you ever had any personal experience with this company?

Terracotta
11-21-2008, 02:15 AM
You can go for iwhic.com's VPS $8 per month :) They are reliable and good.

chrisb345
11-21-2008, 15:17 PM
Datahostdirect.com have some great VPS offers for VPS hosting give them a try, i found big companies like godaddy are just not good for VPS, i had to cancel within a week

thpinky
11-23-2008, 18:04 PM
i don't know about serverpoint it is reliable but a little expensive. I know some vps that give more ram but is at the same price.