AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

What company do you consider to be good for VPS hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company do you consider to be good for VPS hosting?

Well, this thread is devoted to create the list of good hosting companies for VPS hosting which will be very useful for me. I consider Serverpoint.com to be the most preferable company, because it has perfect VPS hosting plans at affordable prices and new options like "speed test". What is your opinion towards this company?
    Which company do you consider to be good for VPS hosting?

I absolutely agree with you that Serverpoint.com has excellent reputation on delivering secure VPS hosting plans. It offers reasonable prices along with superb customer service. Frankly speaking, I don't know the company which will provide you with better VPS hosting services.

Comment

I'd add to this list cheap VPS solutions from MicroVPS.com.
      This company offers better utilization of hardware resources, reduced time to market, high availability, disaster recovery, etc.

Comment

Well, I consider A2hosting.com and Serverpoint.com to be the best ones for providing secure VPS and other hosting solutions. They offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff. Both they will suit you down to the ground.

Comment

VPS that deserves your attention is from Gazzin.com. VPS allowing BURSTABLE RAM allows customers to utilized RAM that are available on the system when the VPS itself requires unexpected RAM usage. The sole difference is once application has exceeded its RAM utilization the application will be killed to prevent the VPS from crashing.

Comment

Personally I consider Glowhost.com to be one of the best companies for VPS hosting. The GNAX datacenter is located on the Atlanta Internet Exchange which means that your servers are fed upstream and downstream from multiple Tier 1 network providers at the same time. Prices are affordable for me.

Comment

My choise is ServerPoint.com. These guys have ten years of experience behind and their VPS with burstable RAM can even survive the digg effect. Prices are affordable enough...

Comment

Yesterday I came across exmasters.com and got to know that it also offers fully featured VPS hosting solutions at low price. Have you ever had any personal experience with this company?

Comment

You can go for iwhic.com's VPS $8 per month They are reliable and good.
                  Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

Datahostdirect.com have some great VPS offers for VPS hosting give them a try, i found big companies like godaddy are just not good for VPS, i had to cancel within a week

Comment

i don't know about serverpoint it is reliable but a little expensive. I know some vps that give more ram but is at the same price.
                      FREE EBOOKS, SOFTWARES, SCRIPTS, GRAPHICS, TEMPLATES, ECT... POSTED ON MY BLOG EVERYDAY!!!
                      Get paid to search! earn up to $100 a week easily! Best search engine compiled search results from popular search engines.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X