What do you think of Chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Chrome?

I have been using Google Chrome lately rather than my all time favorite, Firefox.
    I notice it is much faster and i love the design, but it still doesn't work on many websites such as hotmail.

Today i found a theme for Firefox that makes it look just like Chrome
    So i think i will stick with Firefox.

What do others think of it?

well, google chrome sucks big time...
    although i kind of like most of the other products made by google like, gmail... but google chrome has still long way to go before it comes into my reckoning !!
    moreover, its highly unstable as its still in beta.

Comment

It was funny the first day Chrome came out. My coworkers were betting to see who would install the browser first. Heard some rumors that Google might be tracking the keywords we search. There was this guy I know whom kept search his keywords and clicking on his website the entire week.

Comment

Hi,

In google chrome there is some disadvantages try to analyze that aussie boy.
        flash templates]http://www.buytemplates.net/Flash-web-templates.aspx

Comment

Hi,

Aussieboy try to analyze more things in chrome because disadvantages there.
          flash templates]http://www.buytemplates.net/Flash-web-templates.aspx

Comment

I never tried Chrome and don't intend to either. :P I'm pretty happy with firefox.
            Also after hearing a lot of weird stuff about Chrome, I'm gonna stay away from it.

Comment

the reason for chrome not working on websites such as hotmail is that it couldnt be tested for websites which require logins through passwords. therefore, it works for some users while it doesnt for some...

chrome is still in beta testing... the source code has been released... soon we should see some more versions of chrome with much better functionality...

Comment

I always work on firefox or IE. I have downloaded the google chrome and using it. It is very light weight and performance is also good with usable site informations but still working and let you know how much i like.

Comment

I don think chrome might get big popularity. I used chrome hardly for a week or so. previously and still i am using firefox and it really rocks. I really enjoy working with firefox with its selective add ons, which is not possible in chrome. However, i have to agree that it never eats pc's memory, which fireox does, but i think that is the only drawback. rest works absolutely fine.
                  Learn Anything at Gienga Do-It-Yourself Learning | Ideas for Newborn Gifts Unique Gift Newborn | Ideas for Children Gifts Unique Gift Children | Everything About Dog Allergies

Comment

I changed from Firefox to Chrome this September. I like Chrome better even though when I use it from my Vista Computer the software crashes several times. Maybe the problem is with Vista, but still this did not happen with Firefox

Comment

My favorite is fire fox and i have not still used new chrome but I think that it will become the favorite for all in future.

Comment

Chrome is extremely fast on my computer, and all of my family finds it easy to use, which is why it's the default browser on my other computer.

Comment

I like Chrome, it runs smoothly in almost any computer. The only thing I don't like about them is that you can't install plugins. For this reason I think I'm gonna stick to Firefox for a while.

Comment

I think Chrome will mean different things depending on who/what you are. The one thing it does mean to everyone though is that the Internet is the operating system, and the clouds are moving closer to earh.

Comment

I would still stick with Mozilla Firefox The fastest safest and secure web browser to date.. Chrome is still not as public expected.
                              Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X