Free Online Logo Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Online Logo Maker

A logo is a graphics or design that is used to identify a service, product or company from other entities. A website logo is essential to differentiate a website from other sites. To get a website logo you can design your own logo with any logo design software, hire a professional designer, or get free / paid logo from online services.
    •Logo can include company name, sign and slogan.
    •Logo must be specific to the site.
    •Logo is a best marketing tool.

Free online Logo maker tool http://www.logomaker.in
    Free online logo maker will help you can to create a logo for your website free in minutes. To create a logo, select a logo that suits your website needs from the logo maker categories. Enter the text, select text font, style, logo background, and logo size. Change your logo design settings till the logo looks the way you want. Once you have created your logo successfully, save your logo design in gif or jpeg format. Follow our online logo creation instructions manual to design the logo easily.

logo maker tool is classified into five major categories to help you choose a logo that exactly suits you. The categories are:
    1.Business/Company logo maker - for creating logo for company or business needs
    2.Christians logo maker - for designing logos for Christians related sites
    3.Sports logo maker - for generating logos for the sports related sites
    4.Real estate logo maker - for creating real estate logos
    5.Pets logo maker - for making pet logos.

Why choose http://www.logomaker.in logo maker tool?
    logo maker is a web-based tool.
    All logos are created by professional designers.
    logo maker tool is classified into five categories i.e., business/company logo, sports logo, Christians logo, real estate logo, pets logo to help the user select the logo that suits the website needs.
    No need to download any logo design software.
    No designing or programming skills required.
    logo template gallery is updated regularly.
    Some services charge several dollars for creating a website logo but this tool gives you the opportunity to create professional logos for free.
    Looking for Web site link exchange | Need Web Hosting! Low cost web site hosting
    Submit your site to Indian-Web-Directory www.indian-web-directory.com

Free Sitewide Textads & Banner Ads

Re: Free Online Logo Maker

Nice, thanks for that link, i usualy make custom logo's but i might use this for some of my friends sites seeing as they dont really care what kind of logo i can make em, they just want a logo that suits thier sites

Comment

I get:
      Account for domain www.logomaker.in has been suspended

Hmm. seems odd.

Comment

why?

Comment

wow nice site thanks for sharing that information
          I use a2zuploads.com -> 5GB, All Filetypes allowed

Comment

I tried this a looong time, and to be honest I didn't like it that much :/

Comment

Nice site, thanks for sharing that, Will use it very much
              TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
              50 slots $10 dollars month
              100 slots $20 dollars month

Comment

Hay aaalogo maker is Best , I use it . But I have unregistered version can any body give me a registered version
                voovi.com | Doiw.net | byku.net | w3ce.com

Comment

thanks for sharing such a nice site ...

Comment

Cool... Thanks for the link!
                    Online retirement calculator
                    Photography ideas
                    Wilderness survival

Comment

Squeamish, thanks for that link, i commonly make custom logo's but i might apply this for some of my boosters sites seeing as they dont really care what form of logo i can make em, they just deficiency a trademark that suits thier sites .
                      best seo service | cougar dating

Comment

Online Logo Maker was created with a single purpose:
                        to bring a free professional logo design tool to everyone, focusing on usability and quality.

Some of the features are:

A lightweight, functional and clean interface;
                        Hundreds of symbols of various categories to choose from;
                        The right tools to rotate, resize and transform your logo;
                        Logo ready fonts selected by professional designers;
                        More than a hundred thousand logos developed by users worldwide!!!
                        promo code coupons 2011 Pizza locations pizza hut dominos pizza

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X