Windows reselling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows reselling

Is aspnix.com good company to use reselling from them?
    I need to hear your opinion of this company.

I just googled and found no reviews about this site, may be you can go with sites which have years of hosting experience and easily found reviews on the net.
    Google Pagerank Checker - Free Web Game - Anonymous Web Proxy - Web Proxy UK - Youtube Working Proxy - Facebook Working Proxy

Comment

If you are looking for Windows reselling, Aspnix.com is the way to go.
      Their narrow specialization will meet all your need as their plans are full-fledged and all-inclusive.

Comment

Very nice windows hosting services for cheap price are offerd by webhostgiant.com - this com[pany is cheaper than anything I dealt or saw before (talking about windows hosting), and their plans include many features needed for quality reselling.

Comment

To my mind, it would be more productive to trust narrow specialization of the company and I think that you will get what you pay for if you deal with aspnix.com. I think that their reseller plans is affordable and your clients will be satisfied by stable work.

Comment

Can recommend you to see Windows reselling that webintellects.com offers.
            Their Windows service is low cost and support is friendly and responsive.

Comment

You can try http://resellerclub.com

these guys have some good stuff.. also heard of their Domain reselling at http://registrarjudge.com they were at no.1 when i saw sometime back, now has slipped to 3rd..

Comment

If you are looking for reliable company which offers windows reseller plans, there is not doubt that aspnix.com would be a perfect choice because it specializes in Windows hosting, so they know how to keep everything working.

Comment

what is the window reselling mean?

Comment

Aspnix.com has a narrow specialization in Windows service.
                    That's why I think to use Windows-oriented reselling is better from them.

Comment

I would say Aspnix would be a good choice if you are looking for Reseller plans on Windows platform.
                      However you may need to find out other factors related to their hosting service like:
                      a) Server Uptime
                      b) Quality of Customer Support
                      c) Pricing
                      d) Other features etc.

Comment

i was wondering if i could try reselling my vista DVD. i already installed it on my macbook pro but i didnt like it, and quickly uninstalled it. all and all windows vista was on my mac for about 1 hour. i heard you cant resell the OEM DVD's but what about the full install DVD's.
                        Atlanta Web Development

Comment

I search this site on both google and bing but doesn't got the response so i think you must be beaware of this site it might be spam..
                          zoom whitening sydney | Mike Filsaime |
                          promotional corporate gifts

Comment

If to compare plans , there are good offers given by webintellects.com for windows (reselling and other hosting types). I suppose they have better offers.

Comment

ASPnix is very flexible company & most suited for home users, students & small business developers. In my view if you are novice in web hosting then go with this company.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X