that VPS deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that VPS deal

CMBhosting.net offers so many operating systems on their VPS deals and I don't know which one is better to start from.
    You may see their offers here.
    So what would you start from?

This company looks like just appeared on market, and this means they are 50/50 chance for being good and stable.

That is why is think you can have better, in terms of experience, hosting from apthost.com -the company is truly professional and low cost. Their VPS are one of the most reasonable offered today.

Comment

Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices. I suggest you to deal with trusted companies like gazzin.com, a2hosting.com and hostsure.com. I am sure that you will find the most appropriate place to host your web sites.

Comment

To my mind, pretty good VPS hosting offers could be found at innohosting.com. The reason for my recommendation is that the abundance of good feedbacks about this company makes it the most preferable. So, I think that this company will be a good place to deal with.

Comment

Thanks for all your reply, buddies.
          I think of using cmbhosting.net Starter VPS deal, it doesn't cost much - just $12 per month.
          As for Innohosting.com, their offers a bit higher but resourceful too. Which billing application do they offer?

Comment

before you start, take a look at the offers of hostjava.net - this company is offerin low cost VPS pland of different specifications, being very reliable they could suit you well.

Comment

hostjava.net really looks good! Must have really pleasant conditions, as the price is really more than affordable, as for such VPS specifications. I believe this is very potential host..

Comment

You know webintellects.com is the company that provides VPS deals on different OSs and price rate is quite affordable.
                Recommend them to check out.

Comment

Really good VPS offers are currently presented by such provider as hostingsource.com - the host discounts the services by half with the use of code 50%Discount, valid also for deds, and making them one of the cheapest possible to find reliable servers.

Comment

What operating system to choose? It depends what r u going to do on a VPS.
                    Cheap VPS hosting
                    ISPmanager panel
                    www.MiniVDS.com

Comment

I would do some reasearch for other names as well. I know that vpsland and serverpoint have good reputation as VPS server providers

Comment

It means of requirements. What do you need a VPS for?
                        Cheap VPS hosting
                        ISPmanager panel
                        www.MiniVDS.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X