e-commerce on a VPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-commerce on a VPS

Is it a sound idea to use e-shops on a VPS?
    Or would it be better to use them on shared hosting?
    Hostingincanada.com has offered e-commerce on their VPS deals.

Frankly speaking, I have never heard about this company. Perhaps it is an entry-level one, I can't tell you anything about it. As a matter of fact I suggest you to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like a2hosting.com, hostgator.com and serverpoint.com. They specialize in delivering e-commerce web hosting and all the needed e-commerce applications are offered by them, like Magento, OScommerce and Zent Card. So compare their offers and choose the best one.

Comment

I personally think that ncisp.net would be also great choice because you will be able to configure VPS hosting solution by yourself. It specializes in delivering e-commerce web hosting on secure basis and affordable price.

Comment

It depends how many users you expect... for the first time VPS is enought, then you may migrate to DS without any problems..
        Cheap VPS hosting
        ISPmanager panel
        www.MiniVDS.com

Comment

VPS is enought... at least, for the first time...
          Cheap VPS hosting
          ISPmanager panel
          www.MiniVDS.com

Comment

Hostingincanada.com can be used for hosting e-shops with them. Their VPS deals provide a truly isolated and private environment that give the same features and benefits of a dedicated server but at a much lower price. Each server provides complete root access and software on a solution with a guaranteed amount of RAM allocation.
            You know webintellects.com can be used to run e-stores 'cause their approach to e-commerce is to provide you with a complete, turnkey solution that works flawlessly for you and your customers.

Comment

Anyway it is better to know more before signing up. I think that you will not regret having looked at gazzin.com because this company offers pretty affordable web hosting plans, including discounts on their VPS hosting plans: vpsnow - 20% discount on all VPS plans. Good luck!

Comment

I appreciate all your replies, buddies.
                Think hostingincanada.com VPS deal will be all right for my e-store.
                Prices are normal and they support so many e-commerce scripts that I can use the one I need for my web site.

Comment

VPS or not, but for eCommerce it is needed to find the reliable host, offering a great stabilty and at the same time is affordable.

Possibly, webhostingbuzz.com is the host which would be good suitable solution for you. Affordability and reliability is their prior qualities. Ass well as discounts for the VPS offers they have.

Comment

Well hostingincanada.com is the company that has all necessary resources to run e-commerce web sites.
                    I see nothing wrong with them.
                    Pricing isn't high and support works 24\7 and they are responsive and friendly.

Comment

I am absolutely sure that it would be more reasonable to deal with the company which has narrow specialization in VPS hosting. As a matter of fact, I can suggest you to check microvps.com - it offers attractive VPS hosting plans and also specializes in delivering e-commerce web hosting - their plans include everything you may need for running e-commerce web site.

Comment

I belive such provider as webhostingbuzz.com and thir ten percent discounty which you may find on the site will do a good job for you, at least for comparison research!

Good luck!

Comment

VPS services offer a more realistic and cost effective solution. With VPS hosting, website owners can acquire the specific amount of research and storage resources they require for their current needs, and only pay for that certain amount every month. VPS models allow companies to develop a foreseen budget for their website hosting needs.
                          Cloth Diapers

Comment

vps is most important and first of one.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X