PDA

View Full Version : Anyone design Musician sites?

Samantha
01-03-2005, 04:42 AM
For the past two years, I've mostly designed musician sites for local artists, with a few anime and information sites thrown in for personal fun. I was wondering if anyone else solely made music sites or even have experience with them. What programs you use and all.

I use Photoshop for splices and dhtml for anything special. I use mp3 clips mostly, but I plan to start utilizing .ogg files very soon, as I've not come accross many hosts that bar that file type.

I'd like to start implementing flash into my designs but I'm not sure where to start.

Any other music webmasters?

Petter
02-25-2005, 14:21 PM
Sounds interesting.. like what you do.. what prcie you take for a design? I need a website for my band and this sounds goody good!

Samantha
03-06-2005, 20:02 PM
Sounds interesting.. like what you do.. what prcie you take for a design? I need a website for my band and this sounds goody good!

It depends on the site itself and how much effort the design/content takes to host. Tell me about your group and if you have a link to any site already existing related to it.

Petter
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM
It depends on the site itself and how much effort the design/content takes to host. Tell me about your group and if you have a link to any site already existing related to it.

Only official website but OK.. www.awilhelmscream.com

gimme a average price! :)

lovelylovely
05-27-2005, 20:22 PM
any url for us to see ur work