AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

Serverpoint or iwhic for shared hosting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serverpoint or iwhic for shared hosting?

I am not sure about what company to choose as a shared web hosting provider. I intend to deal with serverpoint.com or iwhic.com as their shared hosting deals attracted me very much.
    What company would you choose if you were me?

Better shared hosting services you can get from hostingsource.com, asmallorange.com or marblehost.com.
    These companies have provided them on web master friendly conditions at prices which are affordable for any one.

Comment

I would go with lunarpages.
      Cheap Mobile Phone Deals Combi Urban Baby Carrier LG Pop Themes LG GT500 Games

Comment

If to choose among these two I would definitely prefer and recommend serverpoint.com. The company has really great reputation and attrective deals.

However, other hosts like a2hosting.com are also very good and could be excellent alternative solution.

Comment

I think that your choice mostly depends on your requirements because these are trustworthy web hosting providers. You know, iwhic.com shared hosting deals really impressed me a lot:
          you will pay only $1.99 for 1GB space, 10GB bandwidth ... 14 day money back guarantee is offered, so you can give them a try.

Comment

I do believe that webhostingbuzz.com is one more company which can be used for meeting your shared hosting needs.
            They offer special now which may be good for you - two plans for the price of one!

Comment

If there is a choise between only two OP's companies I ould definitely choose serverpoint.com. This company is repoutable and experienced enough to be called Trustworthy and reliable. Their offers are also better by the price.

However excellent shared hosting is also possible by getting annual plans from such company as dayanahost.com which is also considered as the reliable one.

Comment

Nearly all of the names mentioned could be among the top offers in the shared hosting sector and industry. Definitely the firms having tens or even hundreds of thousands of customers from around the world can be trusted.
                Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

I think it depends on your specific needs. I would better go with trusted company which has got nice reputation in the internet services market. So, my would-be choice is serverpoint.com - it offers very resourceful shared hosting plans and your web site will be always online. You will have nice hosting experience dealing with this company.

Comment

In IP-based virtual hosting, also called dedicated IP hosting, each virtual host has a different IP address. The web server is configured with multiple physical network interfaces, or virtual network interfaces on the same physical interface. The web server software uses the IP address the client connects to in order to determine which web site to show the user.
                    Social Media Optimization and Marketing Company

Comment

Why not to look at the other providers who are cheaper, if you do not need anything special? I recommend in particular the comapnies called just199.com - offering pretty wide freedom of choise and low costs, as well as dayanahost.com who are offering lower costs and great stability of accounts. Both are equally great hosts.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X