Have you ever registered .im domains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever registered .im domains?

I came across eurodns.com and recognized that this registrar started to offer .im domain registration only for 2 euros. So, I decided to know more about this domain.
    Have you ever registered this domain name? What is it for?

It is administered by the Government of the Isle of Man. Domain is becoming popular with companies who produce instant messaging software with names registered by Pidgin, Yahoo! Messenger, Adium, Meebo, Pandion, Coccinella, Trillian, and IMO among others. The abundance of available short names is also making the domain popular for personal use.

Comment

thanks for the information
      Free hosting without ads!http://rosenhost.info
      Post2Host Cpanel hosting!http://postershost.info

Comment

I have never registered .im domain name but I think that it is perspective domain name and it is really well-done by Eurodns.com team as the price ($2 euros) is really cheap for registration.
        The need of unique, specific and personalized domain name extension such as .im is becoming more and more popular.

Comment

i think .im for 2 euro is great for investing in some one very generic words which may be still available

Comment

.im looks like a great deal but only if you wish to resell it. I don't think come renewal time it's only going to be 2 euros.
            WOW Gold

Comment

for 2 euros its a great investment but i dont think it will old out long.

.im=instant messenger? doesnt sound too good to me. :P i own a few im though...

Comment

I don't own any .im domain but this extension if definitely catchy. The price looks cheap too. If lucky one might get a good price for some premium and generic domain names in end user market. I'll try to grab a few (If still remaining to register :P)

Comment

Originally posted by Positive
                  I don't own any .im domain but this extension if definitely catchy. The price looks cheap too. If lucky one might get a good price for some premium and generic domain names in end user market. I'll try to grab a few (If still remaining to register :P)
                  i guess good generic keyword domains even in .im extension will not be available

i think these kind of names might suit this extension

howmuchhot.im

Comment

howmuchhot.im
                    doesnt sound right i think this should be how hot am i or how hot i am?

Comment

I haven't registered .im maybe for sometime.
                      Jennifer Rivera
                      When you see a good move, look for a better one.

Comment

Especially now it is a good time, for eurodns.com fans and clients and the registrar offers the discount for this domain extension!

Comment

Despite the low price, I would stay away from them, unless there are one word generic domains available.

Comment

In order to register the country specific domains, having some physical and paper documents to hand in while completing and filling out the forms would be required.
                            Banner Perfect | Logo Mansion

Comment

Yahoo! Messenger, Adium, Meebo, Pandion, Coccinella, Trillian, and IMO among others. The abundance of available short names is also making the domain popular for personal use.
                              teeth whitening
                              pro bono defense lawyer
                              toyota 4runner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X