AngelFire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngelFire

I don't know if this was mentioned, but this is probaly the most reliable free host you can find. I have a site I made 5 years ago and haven't even touched in 5 years which is still active on Angelfire. Though, you do hav eto put up with their ads and pop-ups...but you'll be on a host that may be more reliable than some paid hosts

Unfourtunately, I haven't tried them out too recently..and it looks like they have even more ads on the newly created accoutns..but..if you have an old account...nothign is ever added to your page..so, if before you only had one banner ad, that's all you ever get

Re: AngelFire

well i have no experience with them ... i registered once but never bother to make a site there lol

Comment

No way, I had a website up there 3 years ago, didnt log in for 60 days and they "shut it down due to inactivity".

Comment

That makes no sense....because..i can go to the site I put up 5 years ago (and haven't logged into in 5 years either) and it's still there. I'm tempted to say your lieing..but, oh well.

I somehow doubt they did that to you..unless you had no site published ...or only had a front page published. Either way, I'm not the only one who has talked abou thow relaible angelfire is.

Comment

I don't really like Angelfire; they were my 1st free webhost and I created a very newbie site there when I was new to the web. Like geocities, too many ads are placed there IMO.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of AngelFire. i think they have too many ads and can be slow to load. But I have seen some pretty nice sites hosted by AngelFire. It is ok for your first site I think.

Comment

yeah..that was my first host too..pretty basic host though..

Comment

Its a great webhost, but it has so many ads too.

Comment

Ive heard that many scam sites are set up with angelfire, besides that i dont ever hear of them so i wouldnt think there "that" good, but i will check them out to see if there worth my time, and i dont like forced ad's so this might be a crappy site to me

Comment

Angelfire.com has so many ads on sites.

Comment

For people reading this now, won't help them.
                      As you said, opening a current angelfire hosted site will open so many windows and ads.
                      That happened to me recently, I avoid to visit that kind of sites.

Comment

i like the way they have still active sites after you leave them for five years,but
                        i can't handle ads at all they get on my nerve. I think i have seen better free hosting at other many wabsites.
                        :gn: I89.us - Shorten your large URL and share favorites with family/friends :gn:
                        [ Webmasters Trade Here ] - WTC Only Forum built specifically to facilitate webmasters to do their day to day trading. Growing Rapidly!
                        http://www.gigmax.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                        See more
                        See less
                        Working...
                        X