VPS with the second free month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPS with the second free month

Is serverpoint.com the only company which provides cheap BPS deals on Linux and Windows OSs with the second free month?
    Any other offers?

Originally posted by konratt
    Is serverpoint.com the only company which provides cheap BPS deals on Linux and Windows OSs with the second free month?
    Any other offers?
    I'm sure if you contacted the sales department of other companies, they could arrange something.
    Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - www.nexeontech.com - 877.NEXEON.0 (877.639.3660) - USA, Europe
    █ Worldwide provider of web solutions, Windows/Linux/Mac servers, service hosting, billing systems, and more.
    ServerDeals.org - Managed and Unmanaged VPS/Dedicated Server Solutions with Quality Support

Comment

If you are looking for reliable place to order VPS hosting solution at, I can recommend you to check glowhost.com VPS hosting plans.
      The thing is that this company started to offer 2 months free on their shared, reseller, semi-dedicated and managed VPS hosting plans, just use the code 2MONTHSFREE.

Comment

BPS deals
        What is it? Can you explain me?

I would like to say that serverpoint.com is an expert for delivering qualified web hosting services along with superb support ones. I have checked their VPS hosting plans and should say that they are resourceful and the price is reasonable for them.

Comment

The second free month on dedicated servers from serverpoint.com ... hm ... I don't know any other company which provides that.
          Servers are administrated and monitored by the team of professionals who know how to run IT business successfully.

Comment

Some of my clients are happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
            As for me, serverpoint.com offers nice VPS hosting solutions and the price for them is reasonable.
            It will be nice to get the 2nd month for free.
            It is known as all-inclusive web hosting provider.

Comment

The second free month on serverpoint dedicated servers - is that offer valid for all their dedicated servers?
              I see that they offer them a lot.
              Are they all -fully-managed?

Comment

you can check out kool offers at liquid web kvchosting,hostgator
                they are one of the biggest hosting compaies
                companies
                KVCHOSTING.COM
                Hosting beyond excellence.
                We offers Variety Hosting plans to meet your needs at lowest price.
                http://kvchosting.com

Comment

What is it? Can you explain me?

Comment

In any way serverpoint is quite a reputable company which has offered reliable services at reasonable rates.
                    Don't think you will find anything better.
                    Support is unmatched.

Comment

I don't know any other company which provides that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                      1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                      Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                      Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                      Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                      2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                      http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                      See more
                      See less
                      Working...
                      X