Does anyone earn a good income from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone earn a good income from

Does anyone earn a good income from ads on their site? I was just curious as this is something I never got into.

Re: Does anyone earn a good income from

well..i don't...

Comment

I earn average income but I'm sure it can be improved a lot with some hard work but I'm too lazy to do it in presense of studies. May be after studies I'll work harder.

Comment

My advice to someone considering AdSense is to not be too optimisitic about making a lot of money from it. That way you don't get overly high expectations. Certainly, do not quit your day job to do it. However, if you think you have a good site, why not give it a try and see for yourself how much it will bring. It doesn't cost anything (except a bit of time).

Sure, it is possible for some sites to make a lot of money. See this case study about askthebuilder.com. And see this person's Adsense Report and the work that he has put in.

However, that is not the norm. As you will see from this unscientific poll on AdSense earnings and well as this unscientific Chititak earnings poll, most people make less than $10 USD per month.

Hope that gives you some ideas.
        Gifts under $20
        Wii Games

Comment

google adsense

send 390 $

depends on how popular sites ... when i used to be a webhost above was my higest ...

alot of hits

Comment

Originally posted by smub
            google adsense

send 390 $

depends on how popular sites ... when i used to be a webhost above was my higest ...

alot of hits

how much can you make from adsence if your website gets 150 visitors perday?
            Diamond Stud Earring
            Search Engine Optimization

Comment

It depends on the subject of your site and how you place your ads. Different subjects pay out different amounts per click and you can make people want to click your ads more by putting them in the right place and blending them in with the colour and style of your site.

I make about $1 a day, hardly a six figure blogger but you have to start somewhere =P
              Free Flash Games
              http://www.vfunny.com/games/a.png

Looking For A ***********? Jamesowers.com

Comment

shahab you can make good amount of money with that much. Try to put it on and see how much does they pay you for a day.

Comment

well i already got $67 from kanoodle ads for december and now im awaiting $159 from them for january. From Feb 1st till now i have already made $30 , so i make quite a good profit when it comes to ads. Its a side job kinda .
                  Redz SEO Blog | WebmasterEarth | GlobalPussyCat | Mvzr

Comment

Paid-to-Promote.com could be a good earner if your site is popular. Only put their codes in your website and start earning for impressions mainly from USA and UK, but others countries traffic is worth too.

PayPopup.com another option to earn money, mainly traffic from english speaking countries is accepted, but other countries traffic counts too.

Paid to Autosurf: 12dailypro.com, studiotraffic.com, thematrixdaily.com, sites where you earn for visiting certain amount of sites, and investing some money to get more.

HYIPs: (High Yield Investment Programs) Same as autosurfs, but not visiting websites, invest some money and after some hours/days you will get extra money.

Comment

I have not received a great income from ads on other websites.

I have only received 35$ from one ad and that is all I have got now.

Comment

Yes many poeple live of the income from ads on their websites, i know a person through another forum who earns about 1500$ a month through adsense !! Thats a hell lot of money but for him, it might be average!
                        WebsPassage Directory - PR5 - $2 per listing

Comment

so what would be better for getting the revenue
                          having a keyword domain with high overeture or one
                          you need to promote.
                          for putting on PPC ads?
                          Last edited by mis_chiff; 04-08-2006, 13:49 PM.
                          THECELIAC.COM

Comment

I had tough time to get my first Adsense cheque of US 105$ but since my site is getting more traffic so now my speed of earning is growing steadily and am hoping my next cheque soon! Till now the balance has reached US 61$! But deifinitely Ads on my site will never take place of a regular job!

Comment

I know the ads couldn't replace full time job
                              but could ppc ads be better than just having it
                              in cyber space?...I have a few good names,
                              I have them listed for sale, but will change that
                              if the ads could be more benificial in the long run.
                              I'm in it for the long haul, not looking for a quick buck.
                              So holding on to them may be better...just looking for advice
                              from some of the pros
                              THECELIAC.COM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X