ASP.NET hosting which is more than 10 years in the IT industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASP.NET hosting which is more than 10 years in the IT industry

Is m6.net the only company which provides their services for more than 10 years?
    They are successful in that and still considered to be the best one.
    Do you agree with me?

Sorry never heard before about them...
    I think many hosting providers with different services..
    You must compare with another hosting provider else with looking a price, packages, and their promotion..

Thanks
    ASP.NET Hosting | Windows Hosting | ASP.NET Reseller Hosting...
    More infomation about thier services, visit
    http://www.webhostforasp.net/

Comment

M6.net has been in the hosting business since 1997 and they have experienced all the technology changes from NT 3.5 to Windows 2000 to Windows 2003.
      It goes without saying that they are the best one in delivering ASP hosting.

Comment

I know the quality ASP.NET is available at such companies as sibername.com at their specialized accounts, and also webhostgiant.com which is shared hosting provider with comaprable prices and high efficience.

Comment

I assume that there is a sense in widen the range of your search as the hosting market is becoming more and more competitive. For asp.net hosting services I can highly recommend you to compare 7host.com, Dhost.com and Centsi.com - They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Comment

Well m6.net is the company which proved to be one of the best Windows hosting provider. More than 10 years in the IT industry - that's really much.
            This company has supported all Windows scripts which are so significant for Windows-oriented web masters.

Comment

I think serverpoint.com could be considered as the potential provider for your ASP.NET sites. They are online for already twelve years and never been noticed in some dirty deals.

Among other suggestions I suppose sibername.com is worth of motre attention, being excellent host and having specialized accounts.

Comment

Nice asp.net application hosting services could be got from Aspnix.com. I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
                It powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently!

Comment

M6.net has offered Plesk control panel - do always hosting companies provide Plesk on Windows services? Why is it so?
                  What else control panel is offered on Windows services?

Comment

May agree of 7host.com to be really attractive windows provider.

Among americans, aspnix.com is the one I would go with, and recommend to other people.

Comment

They have provided Windows hosting for so long time and they are still on!
                      Well think m6.net is a trustworthy company.
                      Overall pricing is affordable and servers are stable.

Comment

webhostgiant.com would be my ñhoise. They are th most reliable and efficient cheap share hosting provider, whatever - linux or windows you need to host.

Comment

it might of have an history of 10 years

but it is not the only one which provides the best services.

there r many if u want i can suggest u some.
                          KVCHOSTING.COM
                          Hosting beyond excellence.
                          We offers Variety Hosting plans to meet your needs at lowest price.
                          http://kvchosting.com

Comment

webhostgiant.com has better conditions and higher cost efficient than any other windows provider I know or knew.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                            1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                            Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                            Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                            Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                            2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                            http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                            See more
                            See less
                            Working...
                            X