Do you use a page editor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use a page editor??

I use a page editor. I dont handcode and I dont do it especially when it comes to making a website.
    My page editor is Frontpage.

Re: Do you use a page editor??

yeah i use frontpage and dreamweaver i think dearweaver is much better

Comment

I think Dreamweaver is the way to go. It's almost an industry standard. You can use either it code view to hand-code HTML. Or use its design view for WYSIWYG design.

------------------------------
      -artcoder
      Learn HTML/Dreamweaver Online
      Gifts under $20
      Wii Games

Comment

I use editors to develop full sites, when making changes to the pages I use notepad. To hard and confusing to me to make changes via soemthing like frontpage.
        Ford Mustang Forums

Comment

I don't recommend FrontPage, as it writes out its own style tags and Css that is very confusing. But Dreamweaver is not like that, it tries its best to not alter your code. If you use it in code view, it works just like "notepad". But has all the other features if you need it.
          Gifts under $20
          Wii Games

Comment

I used to use frontpage but when I discovered Dreamweaver yea...
            Dreamweaver > Frontpage

Comment

I use DreamWaver, Frontpage and Notepad.

Comment

Hmm,I use GooglePages

Comment

I use dreamweaver, but primarily in code view as i do a lot of stuff with php, but occasionally use design when designing, i have only ever used frontpage 2000 but like the look, and wysywig coding of dreamweaver better, it actually follows standards rather than frontpage that almosts rewrites html

Comment

I use only dreamweaver which is best form all. It has been voted most for the dreamweaver everywhere and i use it from Dreamweaver 3.2 - MX 2006. Macromedia is the best.

Comment

Macromedia for simple editing... for something advanced i like to code it myself

Comment

Dreamweaver is the one i use. it has better features and works well with fireworks.
                        http://www.isulongseoph.g3webguild.com
                        Post you Websites at
                        Directory Monsters
                        Directory Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by raziel
                          Dreamweaver is the one i use. it has better features and works well with fireworks.
                          Common ... you can't say that, if you are a good designer, you only use dreamweaver???

I have to admit it is an easy to use program, but it has so many coding limitations!!

Comment

boost no way who said good designer use only dreamweaver huh?
                            where is how can you create a graphics in dreamweaver?
                            www.nepalbb.com
                            www.dilipblogs.info

Comment

When I have to make a layout and after I slice the mockup design from Photoshop I use Dreamweaver. It saves me a lot of time and makes my design services better for my clients since I can produce their sites faster.

But when I have to go into the core code I would rather use Crimson Editor. A nice free one.
                              Webmaster Tips & Tricks
                              Links for Web Design

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X