PDA

View Full Version : I want to know about Joomla in detail can anybody help me in this matter?

martine135
05-20-2010, 06:40 AM
Hello all well i want to learn Joomla so could anyone kindly help me in learning process of Joomla i want to about Joomla in detail.

danielle.rivers86
05-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Joomla is a open source software and like most open source softwares has ample documentation on the web. The joomla.org site has more than enough tutorials to help you learn the basics. Just try it out.

tamascsibit
05-26-2010, 02:19 AM
joomla is open source cms system software. To know more about it go through joomla.org and you can search for some videos on google or you tube

zogox
06-23-2010, 13:55 PM
Here are the extensions that you can take a look.. http://extensions.joomla.org/

marktellar
07-05-2010, 23:58 PM
Joomla is best content management system (CMS), which allows to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.

maple4k
07-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Is joomla fully based on php or cake php?

kanedesoza
08-12-2010, 13:48 PM
Joomla is the best CMS around according to me. For publishing content on World Wide Web and intranets, it’s an open source content management.

sportlover
10-05-2010, 07:01 AM
joomla is open source and for beginner you should basic knowledge of PHP and HTML CSS

vanhelsing
10-21-2010, 07:52 AM
joomla is easy to learn if you know the basic language like php.

Ian Walker
10-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Joomla is a perfect content managemen (http://www.articlesbase.com/web-design-articles/importance-of-joomla-760084.html#)t system, which has become very popular among the users because of its easy to use style and the finest features.

Check out here for Importance of Joomla. (http://www.articlesbase.com/web-design-articles/importance-of-joomla-760084.html)

(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)

jamesprivateryan
11-02-2010, 03:12 AM
joomla is open source and you can learn it from online

webdesignperth
11-04-2010, 01:21 AM
you can google some cool videos about joomla tutorial (from installation to maintainence). this should give you a kick start :)

mahesh2010
11-24-2010, 00:28 AM
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.

Joomla! is a software that lets you make and update web pages easily.
You can think of a Joomla! website as bringing together three elements.
Your content, which is mainly stored in a database.
Your template, which controls the design and presentation of your content (such as fonts, colors and layout).
Joomla! which is the software that bring the content and the template together to produce webpages.

can have a look at my sig******, it is developed using joomla

stefanraj
11-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Joomla is an Best content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.

you need to know more about it visit joomla(.)org

mahesh2010
11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Joomla is the best CMS around according to me. For publishing content on World Wide Web and intranets, itís an open source content management.The joomla.org site has more than enough tutorials to help you learn the basics.The software is available in this dot org can download and start coding with joomla..Just try it out.

weinventa
02-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.

For more details visit the links below.....

showkatahmad
02-16-2012, 08:09 AM
What is Joomla? It's Web-publishing software. It's designed for people to publish content online: news, blogs, photos, products, documents, events, or 1,001 other things. Because it allows you to manage your content, you often hear it called a Content Management System or CMS for short.

firstservicesnevda
02-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Joomla is a open source software and like most open source softwares has ample documentation on the web. The joomla.org site has more than enough tutorials to help you learn the basics. Just try it out.

miclepritten
03-05-2013, 02:53 AM
According to me, today Joomla is one of the most demanding CMS than other CMS.

aksatech123
08-14-2015, 02:19 AM
if you want know more about joomla goto joomla.org

david_smith01
04-26-2016, 01:53 AM
Thank you for sharing the very useful information for us.

Zoplay
04-26-2016, 02:13 AM
Joomla is very easy to use, as an internet designer or developer, you'll quickly build sites for your shoppers. Then, with a borderline quantity of instruction, you'll empower your shoppers to simply manage their own sites themselves.

tonybrain2016
04-26-2016, 02:24 AM
Joomla is open source and for a beginner. now a day i think we shoud use WP . it is prevalent.many plugins and theme are very very nice and efficient. That is my opinion. but Joomla is not bad!thanks

hami
04-26-2016, 10:14 AM
joomla is open source cms system software. To know more about it go through joomla.org and you can search for some videos on google or you tube