Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about VPS hosting?

Hey guys,
    It's a big career move for my site.I'm in shared hosting currently but due to the increasing traffic I'm forced to move to VPS hosting.What are the good things about VPS hosting?

My host said the site will be faster than in a shared hosting.They currently offer me this spec:

20 GB Disk space, 500 GB bandwidth, 1000 Mhz CPU and 512 MB RAM.2 dediated Ip's and webmin.

My site drives about 6K-10K UV a day.Do you think these specs will be enough to run my site without any problem?
    Resume Cover Letters
    Resume Objectives
    Job Description

what is your site related to...
    If your site is video or image gallery site you should keep unlimitted bandwidth.
    E commerce Website Design | Hire Magento Developers | Hire Drupal Developer |Drupal Price

Comment

Being forced to upgrade due to increased traffic is a great problem to have. A VPS would be a good choice, you will have a guaranteed amount of resources available to you so you won't have to worry about other sites on the server slowing yours down (if they are running a faulty script, for instance). Many VPS providers will allow you to upgrade your VPS at anytime as your needs grow, before you make the upgrade ask your host if their packages allow that.
      Dedicated Server, Online Office, and Hosted VOIP Softswitch Solutions
      pingpipe.com

Comment

VPS nowadays is the most popular because it have prices of shared hosting and features of dedicated

Comment

Can someone please pull apart his somewhat interesting alkaline theory before my head pops. Thanks. My site drives about 6K-10K UV a day.Do you think these specs will be enough to run my site without any problem.
          metal carrying cases | case for laptop | laptop carrying case

Comment

Hey guys,It's a big career move for my site.I'm in shared hosting currently but due to the increasing traffic I'm forced to move to VPS hosting.What are the good things about VPS hosting.

Comment

VPS is more faster and stable than shared and prices are also higher. If you need quality VPS you should try Serverpoint.com, time-tested host which solutions are known as stable and resourceful. You will be pleased by their helpful support and high performance for affordable prices

Comment

I think that Serverpoint is one of the best options in terms of VPS solutions. Their plans are featured, support is knowledgeable and performance is high. You wont regret of using them

Comment

VPS stands for "Virtual Private Server". A VPS is one of several isolated server environments that reside within a large and powerful physical server (think of it like a condominium with all the amenities of your own house, which just happens to be a part of a larger structure).

With a VPS, you get your own secure hosting environment, complete with root access and the ability to install and configure whatever you desire within your environment. Although there is more than one virtual server on each machine, there is no way for other users to see your VPS or even know that you’re there.

Comment

Virtual Private Server is a Internet Hosting to using a Virtual Machine. The used to Virtual Machine and running software on computer.

The setting of configured to run a server software. Then reboot the computer OS. This technologies using micro-computers.
                    hp coupon codes

Comment

You had take good decision go for VPS hosting. VPS provides you full root access and your website accomplishments a complete operational separation and authority in a very similar manner. VPS is the most suitable option because it has ability to increase output by reducing expenses. You don't need to share resources with other users, that provide you a feeling of being safe ad secure. VPS Hosting which enables you for a fast access, speed and unshared resources. You have the options of Windows VPS Hosting and Linux VPS Hosting.
                      Battery Powered Led Christmas Lights | Battery Operated Led String Lights

Comment

Hey great posting guys thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

VPS Hosting which enables you for a fast access, speed and unshared resources. You have the options of Windows VPS Hosting and Linux VPS Hosting.

Comment

VPS provides you full root access and your website accomplishments a complete operational separation and authority in a very similar manner. VPS is the most suitable option because it has ability to increase output by reducing expenses. You don't need to share resources with other users, that provide you a feeling of being safe ad secure. VPS Hosting which enables you for a fast access, speed and unshared resources.
                            landscape design MA | landscape design Massachusetts

Comment

pay some extra bucks with other hosting company but don't fall surfspeedy's trap
                              online shopping in uae |avone uae|samsung mobile price in uae rado watches in dubai|watches in dubai|Iphone 7 price in dubai|brands for less|

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X