PDA

View Full Version : Tips to SEO

Gaspar
02-10-2011, 07:24 AM
# Optimising your alt text
Making sure your images are optimised is easy and an essential part of basic search engine optimisation.
# Different types of spam
There are many types of spam, cloaking, hidden text, keyword stuffing, blog spamming the list is endless. I have noted down a few of the most prolific ones for reference
# Long term SEO
Once you have optimised your site and have improved the rankings on a few search terms this is the time to plan your on going optimisation campaign!
# Search engine optimisation and Flash
Optimisation tips for Yahoo and Flash websites. Making sure those .swf files are found, indexed, ranking and working for you.
# Google adsense
Google adsense, what it is and how it works. Google have given the ordinary webmaster a chance to increase their revenue. The ads are a direct feed off of adwords. Google adsense facts
# SEO GLossary
Search engine optimisation terms and definitions. Covers a few search engine marketing listings but mainly covers seo.
# PPC Glossary
Pay per click terms and definitions. Covers mainly PPC listings.

Jim Gillum
02-10-2011, 14:56 PM
What is the reason for your post????

It is regurgitated information.....
Available net wide....

denercaker
02-15-2011, 05:11 AM
SEO guarantee is another method would be the use of these consultants to draw. You see, there are no experts or SEO company will be able to secure a rating. They do not control the classification, the search engines. If they are real services, they will tell you is a long process that requires patience.

maxluke
02-15-2011, 17:05 PM
There are so many tips for SEO and they are like Use a keyword in the title. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the introduction, several main contents and purpose. Tags Titles significance level, so be sure to put a keyword in the title. Do not do all h1 headings because it will only diminish the importance of the main title keywords.

Eye4Eye
02-17-2011, 05:26 AM
I don't see how Google adsense is a tip for SEO. Please explain how adsense can help in my SEO.

caitlyn
02-17-2011, 06:50 AM
exactly.. Now for the competition most of the company is saying with in 3 month assurance and more. but really what you have said is truth no one can calculate the ratting of search engine..

webmaster2021
02-21-2011, 03:29 AM
These tips i already know, please provide something new seo tips.

Spiralxs
02-21-2011, 13:00 PM
Please let me know are Google Adsense and PPC are part of SEO? what i have read about SEO, its a process to bring your keyword at top of search engine with natural link building.

caitlyn
02-24-2011, 02:36 AM
Don't hesitate others by giving answers...

Musky
03-01-2011, 00:31 AM
Little new to this, but what is exactly the difference between SEO and SEM?

Thanks in advance

danLirt
03-01-2011, 14:40 PM
Thanks for your post here. But as all these are regular SEO tips, which I think most of newbies also knows. I think you must provide some tips like write some original content to your webpages to increase your web page weightage, increase links using anchor text on other blogs. try to gain the links from the same niche sites to increase your visibility on search engine. Avoiding linking with link farms & many more.

Hope all will agree with this type of tips. Although this might be known to every SEO experts.

tulsipatel
03-05-2011, 07:11 AM
I did not understand your tips about PPC and Google Adsense.
Please tell more about it(both).

buzinessware
03-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey, Dude!
Thank you for your effort, Please try to post something new thins, those are well know and old for now a days..

Cheers!

Search Engine Optimization Dubai (http://www.buzinessware.com/internet-services/emarketing/search-engine-optimization.html)
Web Hosting Dubai (http://buzinessware.com/internet-services/domain-hosting-and-email/hosting-dubai.html)

hazelnice
03-16-2011, 23:54 PM
Watch for dofollow and nofollow because it plays a big role in SEO. Dofollow sites will give you a good quality links.

fletcherpirkle08
03-17-2011, 15:22 PM
There are so more tips for SEO and they are same Use a keyword in the claim. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the intro, individual water listing and decide. Tags Titles substance stage, so be sure to put a keyword in the right. Do not do all h1 headings because it will only lessen the importance of the principal header keywords.

VPSWebServer.
03-23-2011, 17:05 PM
Yeah, SEO and SEM plays important role, for marketing success of any web products.

warrichpk
03-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Optimise for Search Engines
At a starting level, SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. Basic SEO is how search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! create the list of sites that are shown when someone types a word or phrase into the search bar. For instance, type in ‘computer’ and the user will be presented with all sorts of websites describing what computers are, selling computers and components, listing uses for computers etc.

warrenbuffett42
03-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Satisfy let me bonk are Google Adsense and PPC are start of SEO? what i hit record most SEO, its a activity to make your keyword at top of hunt engine with unbleached fixing structure.

tianli
03-24-2011, 14:49 PM
Thanks for the sharing

MaryD
03-27-2011, 06:04 AM
Today, there is too much competition, for this we should use less competitive keywords and also we should research our competitors well so that it help a lot.

davidswaim
04-01-2011, 07:01 AM
SEO is very effective to increase the income from online business. Create individual web pages for each keyword you wish to optimize for. Put the keyword in the title, keyword tag, description tag, a header tag, and several times in the content of the web page.

LarryHeart
04-05-2011, 09:20 AM
The most difficult is to build many many links to your site.

antonio
04-12-2011, 23:23 PM
Try to include your most important keyword phrases in heading tags on your page if you can but keep in mind it should not be exactly same as title of your page.Focus on keyword phrases and include these phrases in title and meta description

nestorpollok
04-15-2011, 16:07 PM
There are so lots tips for SEO and they are similar Use a keyword in the title. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the introduction, several main subjects and intention. Tags Titles implication level, so be sure to put a keyword in the title. Do not do all h1 headings as it will only diminish the importance of the main title keywords.

bradenodell181
04-18-2011, 15:02 PM
There are so statesman tips for SEO and they are identical Use a keyword in the right. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the intro, individual irrigate itemisation and resolve. Tags Titles content present, so be sure to put a keyword in the far. Do not do all h1 headings because it instrument only lessen the importance of the principal brick keywords.

thomastait11
04-18-2011, 17:00 PM
There are so more tips for SEO and they are like Use a keyword in the claim. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the movement, various important listing and resolution. Tags Titles content stage, so be trusty to put a keyword in the appellation. Do not do all h1 headings because it testament only diminish the importance of the primary right keywords.

bartonpark27
04-20-2011, 15:14 PM
There are so umpteen tips for SEO and they are similar Use a keyword in the right. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the beginning, several primary listing and determine. Tags Titles significance aim, so be trustworthy to put a keyword in the header. Do not do all h1 headings because it module exclusive minify the importance of the main header keywords.

calvinklein2121
04-29-2011, 17:29 PM
There are so umteen tips for SEO and they are like Use a keyword in the appellation. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the unveiling, several water contents and aim. Tags Titles significance dismantle, so be careful to put a keyword in the instrument. Do not do all h1 headings because it give exclusive lessen the standing of the important instrument keywords.

thurstanpoll
05-02-2011, 18:15 PM
There are so many tips for SEO and they are equal Use a keyword in the claim. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the launching, individual principal list and purpose. Tags Titles significance stratum, so be reliable to put a keyword in the claim. Do not do all h1 headings because it instrument exclusive decrease the standing of the principal appellative keywords.

markmethew
05-06-2011, 01:56 AM
i think that you can get all this basic tips everywhere on Internet

grayjonathan94
05-06-2011, 16:12 PM
Google Adsense and PPC are start of SEO? what i hit commemorate most SEO, its a activity to make your word at top of hunt engine with uncolored fixing structure.

janisjordan
05-09-2011, 04:10 AM
Since i am new to SEO these tips will be useful for me

madelinedn
05-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Best SEO tips

Spend time on your competitor's websites and their target keywords
Check the content, title and meta of your competitor's website
Use your target keywords in your title tags
Avoid JavaScript and flash in your website
Keep your title short and catcy

denysaputra
05-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Yes, that's right! of course build a quality backlink.

Terrencepark21
05-19-2011, 05:06 AM
They do not control the classification, the search engines. If they are real services, they will tell you is a long process that requires patience.
SEO guarantee is another method would be the use of these consultants to draw. You see, there are no experts or SEO company will be able to secure a rating.

fattaah
05-19-2011, 08:31 AM
thanks for tips but you should mention other new tips for ranking

andrewmartin321
05-26-2011, 12:50 PM
They do not control the classification,the search engines. If they are real serves, they will tell you is a long procedure that requires patience.SEO guarantee is another method would be the use of these consultants to draw.You see, there are no experts or SEO company will be able to assure a rating.

cameronads
05-27-2011, 06:52 AM
Best SEO tips

Targeting the best keywords
Relevant content
Optimizing Meta tags
Effective link building
Proper title tag

johnmarsh12
05-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Specify Meta keywords in heading of document. Limit it to 15 to 20 words. Although not all the search engines give importance but there is no harm doing it. Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.

ronaldorx
06-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Here are some points of SEO tips which need to know and follow the instructions, the points are as below.

1. Social bookmarking
2.Newsletters
3.Multiple domains
4.Article exchanges
5.Titles for links.

campbellstevan
06-10-2011, 01:15 AM
When you want to get the proper SEO guides, then read this blog for more information. I am really helped by this, and now I know much about SEO.

mandazens
06-24-2011, 02:15 AM
Following are the best seo tips

Create amazing content
Use your keywords in the title
Enable trackbacks
Optimize your URL structure
Optimize images in your post

charlene
06-24-2011, 09:00 AM
By making sure to use sitemaps and create two versions of the same. One of the human hosts and a research tool for the robot. In this way a lot of people are going and scope of their products faster and easier.

twainmark10
06-25-2011, 03:00 AM
Feeling lucky as I have found this forum. I must give all of you my thanks for sharing such valuable SEO tips. I am a beginner in this SEO field. My little knowledge is enriched by this forum.

amrithaa2011
06-27-2011, 05:26 AM
hi,

really amazing gifts from seomoz for learning seo to beginners...!!!

petermark23
06-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Make sure you have links coming in to as many pages as possible.While intense SEO can involve complex site restructuring with a firm (or consultant) that specializes in this area, there are a few simple steps you can take yourself to increase your search engine ranking.

seofirms
06-29-2011, 05:14 AM
Thanks for sharing information.. If you have more then share it.

damienward232
06-30-2011, 04:54 AM
Plz permit me know are Google Ad sense as well as PPC are character of SEO? what i have scan about SEO, its a procedure to contribute your keyword at top of look for engine with instinctive link building.

jordonmartell
07-08-2011, 00:40 AM
these are all old one . Do you have any new tips to share ?

Jim Gillum
07-08-2011, 01:19 AM
these are all old one . Do you have any new tips to share ?

For the most part, SEO has not changed very much in the last ten years.....
Some folks have developed "cheat" methods...and the engines caught them....
Most of the things I did in the 90s are the same today....because they work...:)))))

DominicFX
07-08-2011, 22:09 PM
how about social bookmarking websites? Aren't they good?

superboy66
07-09-2011, 06:39 AM
There are a lot of books about SEO, perhap you can teach it by yourself. I always do that.

josephbarbara21
07-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Do not do all h1 headings because it will only diminish the importance of the main title keywords.There are so many tips for SEO and they are like Use a keyword in the title. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the introduction, several main contents and purpose. Tags Titles significance level, so be sure to put a keyword in the title.

superboy66
07-13-2011, 00:31 AM
Yeah. great, my friend

seofirm123
07-13-2011, 01:27 AM
Unique content and unique meta tag and healthy work in link building related activities.

stichdmello245
07-13-2011, 04:02 AM
Exactly ...now for the competition most of the companies over a three month warranty is a saying:But you have said is really no search engine cannot calculate the fact that the bully.

encore
07-13-2011, 21:39 PM
Good tips for newbies. I think there are lots of new things going around these days in SEO so we need to update ourselves too.

albertcamus87
07-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Most companies are saying that within 3 months assurance is needed for SEO. What you said is right as no one is bothered of the ratings.

seolinks85
07-18-2011, 03:17 AM
Thanks for sharing tips, i used it. It is beneficial for me

Adamnoah
07-18-2011, 03:39 AM
In general, users do not make much use of the lists of favorites or bookmarks browsers provide systems and rarely directly typed the URL of the page you wish to go, because he might not know it.

Given this dynamic, web positioning strategies are critical . Since on the other hand, after a search of less than 40% of Internet users reached the second page of results that provides a search engine, and only 10% check to the third. This is where it is clear the need to achieve visibility and to achieve this we need to think like search engines to better communicate with them.

Google, Yahoo, MSN and company order their results through mathematical algorithms that undergo analysis hundreds of factors. Each company uses a different formula and the idea is not decipher.

The answer lies in the SEO . SEO is the acronym for "search engine optimization (Search Engine Optimization) or" search engine optimizer "(Search Engine Optimizer), which gives us a series of clues and techniques to interpret the mode of operation search engines.

faithful
07-19-2011, 07:05 AM
Nice tips. These are quite brief but good enough theoretical knowledge on SEO.
Thanks for sharing

seolinks85
07-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Thans for sharing tips, your tips is helpful for me

dannyclark828
07-25-2011, 02:15 AM
You see, there are no experts or SEO company will be able to secure a rating. They do not control the classification, the search engines. If they are real services, they will tell you is a long process that requires patience.SEO guarantee is another method would be the use of these consultants to draw.

martinlobo093
08-27-2011, 00:48 AM
Many companies are trying to cheat the website owners by giving him offers of giving high page ranks to the site within 3 months. But truly, none can determine the position of a website.

amrithaa2011
08-29-2011, 01:47 AM
hi,

Really is there mobile seo differ from normal seo?

maruthipower2011
08-29-2011, 06:53 AM
hi,

Really is there any differ between the mobile seo & normal seo?

WakaDe
09-06-2011, 22:22 PM
thanks for sharing the tips!!
just copied

siddhantkapoors
09-08-2011, 14:30 PM
best and tips are
A. Article Submission
B. Link Baiting
C. Forum Posting
D. Blog Commenting
E. Social Networking Sites
F. Social Bookmarking
G. Backlinking Service/Buy Backlinks
H. Submit RSS Feed To RSS Feeds Directories
I. Web Directories
J. Exchange Links / Reciprocal Links
K. Website Reviews
L. Press Releases
M. Classified Ad Sites

commoditytrainer
09-09-2011, 17:42 PM
There really are no tips to SEO, but only hard work, determination and persistence. How many SEO companies you now of that don't even do simple things like answer the phone? Or a website with no phone number? What about a prompt reply? Even when someone or companies says these are the best SEO tips, the bottom-line fact of the matter is as a SEO company your job is to help the website increase revenue or increase clients. That is what needs to be focused on. And if you focus on that then you will have a happy client and realize that SEO is more than high placement in search engines. My two cents, but it is true.

nuper17
09-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Optimisation tips for Yahoo and Flash websites. Making sure those .swf files are found, indexed, ranking and working for you.

I would like this to be explained more further. Anyone please?

maruthipower2011
09-13-2011, 08:44 AM
hi,

How far the Google maintain the ISP with itself or may be providing venture wise in regional supporters of existing Internet Service Providers?

anutdu
09-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Niece tips. But we really need some tips about new techniques of link development.

nitpat1
09-21-2011, 13:40 PM
All are good point but is glossary tips?

pauladams215
09-22-2011, 02:47 AM
Thus it does the indexing all of a sudden and does not let the sites. Google does not want to create a chaos when it is updating the page ranks.

andrebreton2121
09-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Focus on keyword phrases and include these phrases in title and meta description.Try to include your most important keyword phrases in heading tags on your page if you can but keep in mind it should not be exactly same as title of your page.

seoxperts
10-03-2011, 05:08 AM
For sure to use sitemaps, and make two versions of the same. A human hosts and a search tool for the robot. In this way, many people go and the range of their products more quickly and easily.

jyotidiversity
10-04-2011, 07:40 AM
SEO is the best way to promote a site. We have lots of ways of SEO. Your post is a very nice post. Thanks for sharing that tips.

davidpeter12
10-08-2011, 07:16 AM
SEO guarantee is another method would be the use of these consultants to draw. You see, there are no experts or SEO company will be able to secure a rating. They do not control the classification, the search engines. If they are real services, they will tell you is a long process that requires patience.

riya
10-11-2011, 04:09 AM
To build a great website
To include site map page
To do keyword search at the start of the web page.

donaldjack12
10-11-2011, 05:34 AM

stevedonald
11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Specify Meta keywords in heading of document. Limit it to 15 to 20 words. Although not all the search engines give importance but there is no harm doing it. Content is king, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.

cute
11-21-2011, 03:53 AM
SEO means finding ways to increase your site's appearance in web visitors' search results.
This generally means more traffic to your site.

gerryjackson
11-22-2011, 08:56 AM

cute
12-02-2011, 08:51 AM
TIPS of seo
Be bold.
Deep linking.
Social bookmarking.
Article exchanges.
Titles for links.
Not anchor text.

dealsinsurance
12-06-2011, 04:34 AM
There are so more guidelines for SEO and they are same Use a key phrase in the state. Use 1-2 key words or key words in the release, personal water list and choose. Meta data Brands material level, so be sure to put a key phrase in the right. Do not do all h1 titles because it will only decrease the significance of the major headlines key words.

firstservicesnevda
01-24-2012, 03:00 AM

gurinder1987
01-27-2012, 01:39 AM
# Optimising your alt text
Making sure your images are optimised is easy and an essential part of basic search engine optimisation.
# Different types of spam
There are many types of spam, cloaking, hidden text, keyword stuffing, blog spamming the list is endless. I have noted down a few of the most prolific ones for reference
# Long term SEO
Once you have optimised your site and have improved the rankings on a few search terms this is the time to plan your on going optimisation campaign!
# Google adsense
Google adsense, what it is and how it works. Google have given the ordinary webmaster a chance to increase their revenue. The ads are a direct feed off of adwords. Google adsense facts
# SEO GLossary
Search engine optimisation terms and definitions. Covers a few search engine marketing listings but mainly covers seo.
# PPC Glossary
Pay per click terms and definitions. Covers mainly PPC listings.PPC is not a part of SEO. PPC and SEO are two different methods.

Matt
01-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Working with Google guidelines is the perfect tips for SEO!!

cute
02-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Seo is important in internet marketing.It help to increase traffic and more business and to get more visitors also.

LyndonLee
02-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Search Engine Optimization:

Search engine optimization is a long term and permanent answer to your traffic woes. Once a website has been optimized for search engines it can stay at the top for long periods of time.Major search engines command over 400 million searches everyday, day after day. Search engine optimization helps you get this piece of the pie, which you might be losing otherwise to your competition.Search engine optimization results in huge savings on ad-spent using traditional channels of marketing.A higher search ranking is what many website owners dream of. What they don't realize is that by optimizing their site for the search engines, if done correctly, they can also optimize it for their site visitors.Ultimately this means more people finding your website and increased sales and lead generation.

waterdesiginuk
02-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Concentrate on keywords and involve these key phrase phrases in headline and meta information.Try to involve your most essential keywords in going tag words on your web page if you can but keep in thoughts it should not be exactly same as headline of your web page.

Matt
02-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Hi there, you got useful info here in your post. Please check the link below and I am sure that this is a great help for SEO….
(http://searchengineland.com/seotable/)

(http://searchengineland.com/seotable/)
http://searchengineland.com/seotable/

offshoreaccouting
02-14-2012, 06:45 AM
SEO assurance is another strategy would be the use of these professionals to sketch. You see, there are no professionals or SEO organization will be able to protected a score. They do not management the distinction, the google. If they are actual solutions, they will tell you is a lengthy procedure that needs perseverance.

justinallen
02-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Now for the competition most of the company is saying with in three month assurance & more. But what you have said is truth no can calculate the ratting of search engine.

andyjones937
02-23-2012, 00:50 AM
Now for the competition most of the company is saying with in 3 month assurance and more. But really what you have said is truth no one can calculate the ratting of search engine.

markjones369
03-06-2012, 01:15 AM
The good thing is that you can get assurance now that the SEO benefits you are getting do not really fade out after 3 months only.

jacobowen00
04-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Now after understanding all the factors related to Google PageRank we can say that there are many ways through which one can improve his web Pages PR.

John More
04-10-2012, 07:07 AM
Great tips are in this thread. Thanks all for sharing.

Kingbob
04-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Good job on SEO can benefit a lot from long-term. Keyword always plays the most important role in SEO.

alexdevon6
04-20-2012, 01:39 AM
At the present for the rivalry most of the business is saying within 3 month guarantee and further. On the other hand it really is what you have said then.

chintz
05-18-2016, 01:50 AM
There are so lots tips for SEO and they are similar Use a keyword in the title. Use 1-2 keywords or key phrases in the introduction, several main subjects and intention. Tags Titles implication level, so be sure to put a keyword in the title. Do not do all h1 headings as it will only diminish the importance of the main title keywords .

seomarqetrix
05-18-2016, 03:41 AM
Thanks for sharing this information SEO tips.

Kensley2016
05-18-2016, 10:54 AM
lots of thanks but i have a question for you "domain name matter with Keywords"

chawong
05-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Nice informative post

kayalvizhi2690
06-06-2016, 01:03 AM
The difference between SEO and SEM is simply that Search Engine Optimization is part of Search engine marketing or Search marketing as it is widely known. The aim of both process is to increasing visibility in search engines.

TotteeKane
06-06-2016, 01:12 AM
Tips as usual. And of course new ideas and tips have come out already which is much helpful for seo.

seomarqetrix
06-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Thanks for sharing this information.

sennidta
06-06-2016, 20:47 PM
These tips i already know, But thank for share !

pranu
06-08-2016, 02:19 AM
These are nice tips.
Can you explain briefly what Google Adwords exactly and how it works?

javievardy
06-08-2016, 06:51 AM
thank your advice .But It is outdated .

aaronaerwin
06-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the post

somidiscount
06-10-2016, 06:59 AM
seo is analytical,technical process and which is aim to promote our site in the search engine.

mona lissa
08-19-2016, 15:34 PM
Thanks i was finding this from long time...

StuartSpindlow11
08-24-2016, 03:23 AM
Informative tips. Thanks for sharing with us.

Parashu
08-24-2016, 06:23 AM
Great SEO is done by great on page and off page optimization. I think so.This process will surely give best result on SERP.

MichelleSarmiento12
08-26-2016, 06:33 AM
I just know to keep a good content on the website and the link building.Thanks the other point are truly helpful for me.

onlineluv62
08-30-2016, 03:56 AM
great tips. such as awesome information. can you provide latest technique.

bollysuperstar
09-02-2016, 06:21 AM
many many thanks for your best tips :)