PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Issue by a client

kerstanmark45
02-19-2011, 01:48 AM
There are so many in an efficient quality keyword can do for the website that you possess. This is what I am considering about when I obtained the services of a SEO company out there. This is really superficial that there will be very good results on my rankings. The bad news is that later the optimization of the keywords, my website is not getting ranked at all which is worse than my preceding doubts. Was my deep page optimization attempt affecting this issue? Should I need to get more optimization services benefited? What is your point of view about this issue that I recently just showed to the forum?

mahesh2010
03-08-2011, 05:47 AM
It is better to do it for yourself by just learning from them, or you can Google it. There are lots of information available about seo, can give a try, you will be ranked in major search engines. All are available in your finger tips, you should just research it.

blogginginc
03-25-2011, 09:55 AM
I think you should keep getting hard backlinks in order to rank better. Besides if your page content is duplicate you will indeed have a hard time ranking for it.

tianli
03-25-2011, 13:48 PM
Get more backlinks

MaryD
03-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Its not so, you can find experienced SEO in popular seo forums, try to participate in DP forums those seo who have good reputation avail service from them.