PDA

View Full Version : Efficiency of social bookmarking

dalecarnegie22
03-29-2011, 16:35 PM
I bang encountered a sure issue and I beggary your assistance on this. My website's reciprocation can be boosted expeditiously with the serve of gregarious bookmarking. This is what I hold in design supported from what I get have and likely veteran in SEO. I hold constantly updated my blogger, MySpace and remaining multiethnic bookmarking sites. Withal, interchange towards my parcel is really token despite the fact that I jazz been placing articles regular. Can somebody avow me why this is happening? Is ethnical bookmarking the create of this periodical or is this an prompt way to do this? What can you say?

tyureklitr
04-05-2011, 02:37 AM
Social bookmarking is a well known way of tagging, bookmarking and categorizing links on websites. I think basically the idea for bookmarking is to post such content that others will see and respond to. For that you need to get into a network, add other users as your friend.

LarryHeart
04-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Social Bookmarking is a waste of time.
I think that only about 1 billion of social bookmarks will boost your site.

kiranraj
05-31-2011, 04:01 AM
Social bookmarking gives one-way permanent backlinks for your website

seolinks85
07-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Social bookmarking helps us increase keywords ranking in SERP's

srinagarhouseboats
07-23-2011, 07:18 AM
Social bookmarking is best way to get one backlinks for site and story got published on site then you will also get traffic to you site