PDA

View Full Version : What can I do to get indexed faster?

raymondpark21
04-26-2011, 16:29 PM
The webmasters wish all find the site will be indexed in Google. I have my site indexed quickly. It could take weeks, I said, since I do not think that kind of patience. Google Webmaster Tools can offer a great help in this case, then I would use it. I also submit the site map, because it helps me really well. Actions should be able to help me, what I feel. I know how important back links are important in this case. Comments? What are your thoughts on this?

markmethew
04-27-2011, 02:55 AM
if after submitting site map its still not indexing then you can try search engine submission

totodeal
04-28-2011, 04:11 AM
submit your site to google search engine .
submit your site to directions as much as you can.

Macsheen
04-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Submit your site to social bookmarking sites, as social bookmarking sites are fast indexed by search engine bots. You can also use any ping service for fast indexing.

scours
05-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Submitting the site to the most important directories, social bookmarking sites (digg, reddit, delicious and so on) and submitting a sitemap to Google Webmaster usually works like charmed.

In case it is not enough, build some link from reputable sites with lots of traffic. These websites are crawled frequently by the bots. If they find a link to it, the chances increase for them to index your site.

Addie.B
05-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Submitting sitemap, quality content on the website and bookmarking the site can help you in getting indexed fast.