PDA

View Full Version : stable server with European location

konratt
05-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Do you know what server is the most stable in Europe?
YazuHost seems to be such a company, do you agree with that?

Addie.B
05-06-2011, 10:10 AM
There are many companies providing EU server location.. You can check the service level of the company by visiting their live chat. Also there are re-view sites wherin you can compare the hosting companies in EU or providing EU based servers, so that you can select the best one for your requirement :)

Ar_kan
05-13-2011, 05:05 AM
I think you are interested in a stable server located in Switzerland or Netherlands because yazuhost has their servers in those locations.
Guess the company you are going to stick to is trustworthy and you may try them to see how good they are in reality.

Gingasen
06-29-2011, 03:39 AM
In European region I know only 7host.com as reliable hosting provider which is delivering reasonable deals with high stability and cheap prices.

fastov
07-14-2011, 07:51 AM
I know koddos company has provided onshore, offshore and DDoS protected (http://koddos.com/ddos-protection.html) servers on favourite terms!
They are located in the Netherlands and may fit all your needs well.

Steph
07-14-2011, 11:05 AM
I like Fasthost located in the UK and 1and1 with servers in Germany. You are wise to research the track record of your host before signing up as they can cause you a lot of trouble if they are known for spam etc.

Rioter
07-27-2011, 08:59 AM
I believe that you should look at santrex.net offers. You will be pleased by their enterprise servers with high stability and useful features. Do not hesitate and contact them directly to get more info.

DustLoo
08-01-2011, 04:04 AM
I strongly recommend 7host.com to use. You will get affordable solutions and fast responsive support. Their dedicated servers are performance and featured, you wont regret of using them

Rupert
08-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Agreed, 7host.com solutions are recommended to any webmaster who is looking for quality hosting services and stable plans.

TimeOUT
09-15-2011, 09:41 AM
I second koddos.com.
This company has provided onshore/offshore dedicated servers in Europe at modest rates and reliably.
HotNCold is their disocunt!