PDA

View Full Version : How long will it take google to index a new web page?

denysaputra
05-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi all, i've create new website with content and some keyword that less competitors, but after few day i am still can't find my site on search engine. I've done all steps to create and add website to search engine as I did previously.
Anyone can give suggest or tips for me?

Addie.B
05-16-2011, 12:55 PM
If you submit the sitemap, with the unique Meta tag to Google, and if the content of your webpage is unique and qualitative, you have a better chance of getting indexed easily.

madhusmita
05-17-2011, 03:58 AM
It depends on the number of back links your are creating.Daily lots of web sites are getting added in Google.To struggle among them, you need to promote your site.Then only your site will get better indexing.Keep following the SEO techniques.

markmethew
05-18-2011, 01:46 AM
If you submit the sitemap, with the unique Meta tag to Google, and if the content of your webpage is unique and qualitative, you have a better chance of getting indexed easily.
yes Addie is right and for more faster crawling you can add the webpages link to google at google.com/addurl

fattaah
05-19-2011, 08:33 AM
use signature of your keyword in webmaster forums.

kiranraj
05-28-2011, 07:53 AM
It will take 24-48 hours ti get a website index by search engines

Macsheen
05-29-2011, 03:06 AM
Add a sitemap to your website and submit it through Google webmaster tools. Promote your website through social bookmarking. Social bookmarking sites get fast indexed by search engine bots. You site will be indexed very fast if you promote it through social bookmarking.

webpark
05-30-2011, 05:07 AM
submit it to google and google will crawl it shortly.