PDA

View Full Version : How Best Can I Maintain a High Page Ranking

grayjonathan94
05-20-2011, 23:58 PM
I researched on how best I can preserve a high page rank. In doing so I came to pick some of the best tricks. However, I need to ask several things in relation to this. I kind of website which I owe have PR4 with 50,000 backlinks. The trick which can be deployed is to go for an off the page optimization process. Do you think that this can be exact? Does this come with anything extra? Should I follow the same tactics to improve traffic and help the page get a high rank? I need your suggestion in this case. However, I have been suggested not to make use of duplicates at the time of article submission. I also want to know about the other places where I should stay careful.

markmethew
05-24-2011, 08:18 AM
you can continue the work you re doing on the website and try to maintain quality back-links for the site and raise them as much as possible.

rebecca may
05-24-2011, 09:04 AM
Off page optimisation is about link building. Keep building quality links from various trusted sources, vary your anchor text and the mix of the type of links you have. Articles are in trouble after the Panda update, so I would keep submitting but avoid dublication. For traffic generation try blog commenting on popular blogs, as well as twitter and FB if you have a large following.

caitlyn
05-26-2011, 05:51 AM
you continue your off-page work. Pr link building will bring page rank to your website

Macsheen
05-29-2011, 03:16 AM
Keep building quality backlinks for your website. Place your website link on authority sites. Do-follow authority sites are able to pass link juice to your website. This will increase your website page rank and you can maintain High Page Ranking.

Addie.B
05-29-2011, 15:04 PM
Work regularly on the off page optimization, gather quality backlinks so that you can maintain your position. Regular work on the SEO will definately benifit you. Create unique meta tags, directory submissions, bookmarking etc will help.

webpark
05-30-2011, 05:08 AM
keep working on your website would be the best way.

kiranraj
05-31-2011, 03:21 AM
With the help of quality backlinks, you can maintain the high ranking for your website

liza
05-31-2011, 03:30 AM
It is most important that you should get a backlink directly from the page whose page rank is higher. Some people think that getting a link from other pages of high pagerank website will work, yes, that works but not so much that is only for getting high rank in SERP.