PDA

View Full Version : I Cannot Find My Site Anywhere Near Google Ranking

jamesfranklin5540
05-23-2011, 02:20 AM
I am the owner of a particular website and unfortunately my website does no have a Google ranking. I want to know from you about my website. Can you help me out with some of the best SEO services which can help me obtain Google PR. My aim is to find a place in Google India and I have improved in areas like on page SEO results, keyword optimization process and several link building processes. Still there is doubt about my site. It is lagging behind. Should I concentrate on off-page Google optimization techniques? I want to reach to the zenith so please do the favor to help me out.

tanudahiya
05-23-2011, 07:28 AM
First you have to do indexing the pages of website for this you can submit Site Map and you can do Social Bookmarking for fast indexing.If you want to see your website in the Search results then you have to get more and more back links so that search engine will show your website in the search results not any other.

sbonline
05-23-2011, 15:44 PM
You might also find it useful to register with Google Webmaster Tools and ask this question on their forum as there is alot of information there too.

Addie.B
05-23-2011, 19:28 PM
As suggested, submit your site map firstly. Concentrate on the SEO techniques, keep the content of the website qualitative and unique, work on the backlinks by use of forum postings, social bookmarkings, blog posting etc..

markmethew
05-24-2011, 08:16 AM
i think you forget to tell your websites URL

bhatnagar.ashish001
05-25-2011, 07:39 AM
You signature indicate that you have a knowledge of SEO techniques So, i suggest you that build backlinks of your website this is the only one best way through which you can get higher ranking in google.

webpark
05-30-2011, 05:14 AM
just link back more and keep working on your website.