PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate content

prestonwilson74
06-03-2011, 06:46 AM
There are many people who want to modify the article of their website, so that, they are not at risk. In this case every paragraph and the sentences are changed. I want to know is this process logical? I am absolutely fine with the idea of rewriting the articles, and presenting the documents. Will I have to write a fresh article or can I just change some of the sentences of the body. Is making variations of the sentences ethical? In this way I can also save lots of time. But, I am not sure whether this will help me. I want to have your ideas, and so, please help me by giving some ideas.

Host4dost
06-08-2011, 02:58 AM
writing new paragraph is lengthy work but usefull.but on the other hand you can also go with modify existing sentences and better than writing from the start.

wealthyaffiliate
06-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Google will understand the author of article as spammer while they are using duplicate content. If duplicate content is used in websites, it will degrade the quality of website and also google penalize for that.
When you are going with the same topic, please change the sentence structure, use antonyms and synonyms. This will help you against article duplicacy.

RaskinRobert
06-13-2011, 02:34 AM
If you are writing a paragraph its very then you modify some article so some time it might be a duplicate content and it is not much helpful. So always write fresh and unique content for any website.

craigthomos
06-13-2011, 03:58 AM
Yes doing the changes to the existing article is quite enough but rather than rewriting the same article you can write the brand new article. As having the good and quality content really help to get the better position for the website.

Darcy Ingerson
06-14-2011, 06:54 AM
If you do not want to write the whole content it is best you rewrite the start and end paragraph of the content. Usually search engine bots crawl from top to bottom or bottom to top, therefore it is best you show uniqueness in your content on both section.

tylerlongtw
06-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Google can't allow Duplicate content.
If anyone want to promote his business.
Always follow the right path.
Duplicate content is wrong path for SEO.

liza
06-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Changing the words and synonyms is not a good idea. Just rewriting works. But If you want to rephrase your your article, it is also not authenticated according to Google. They have vast dictionary, their spiders check the plagiarism from their giant database less then half of the second.

janet
06-16-2011, 18:58 PM
There are many people who want to modify the article of their website, so that, they are not at risk. In this case every paragraph and the sentences are changed. I want to know is this process logical? I am absolutely fine with the idea of rewriting the articles, and presenting the documents. Will I have to write a fresh article or can I just change some of the sentences of the body. Is making variations of the sentences ethical? In this way I can also save lots of time. But, I am not sure whether this will help me. I want to have your ideas, and so, please help me by giving some ideas.

I don't think google can find out the this is not your article. But maybe a human can understand that this article is very similar to some other he read.

I believe if you don't have the time to write a new article, maybe combining some ideas from other articles would be the best choice.

seofirms
06-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Duplicate article is bed for site and changing in any article is not the best way for unique article, article content always unique.

lucrativeminds
06-21-2011, 09:32 AM
Always good and fresh contents are preferred by the google. It will be better to write new and fresh content than to edit the previous one with synonyms and phrases.

seolinks85
07-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Duplicate content is harmful for site, It is decrease site page rank and keywords in Serp's.

commoditytrainer
07-22-2011, 13:24 PM
It is always best to use unique content for your site. And the meaning of unique is to write the article yourself. Very Simple.

liza
07-25-2011, 06:14 AM
And beware while writing content for your website. Please do not try to write cheap or low quality content that will also harm you website's ranking.
Let me define Low quality content;
if you write an article or paragraph in which you have define the properties of cat. If you actually wrote all those qualities which hundred of other authors, and with the same manner and in the same scenario. Then your article will lie in Low Quality Content Box.

seoforums90
08-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Duplicate content loss the keywords ranking and site can be panalized.

firstservicesnevda
02-24-2012, 04:54 AM
If you are writing a paragraph its very then you modify some article so some time it might be a duplicate content and it is not much helpful. So always write fresh and unique content for any website.