PDA

View Full Version : Can someone offer SEO tips for a high PR?

garrisonrosado161
06-04-2011, 02:07 AM
SEO techniques are indispensable if you want to generate a high page rank for your website. SEO, or search engine optimization is today being recognized as the most important aspect of designing and hosting of a website. But being a web developer, I would like to know about some of the SEO techniques that I can implement so as to get more visitors attracted to my website. This would ultimately lead to greater profits. In fact this could be the key to perpetual profits. However, I would really be grateful is someone from here can give some good SEO tips.

Darcy Ingerson
06-14-2011, 07:02 AM
As your a developer it is important that you first learn the Onsite optimization that is recommended by Google. Once you have designed the site that is well optimized to search engines then you will need to focus on offpage optimization which will require a lot of patience. This process can take longer depending on the competition of the keyword.

Mainly focus on backlinks that are relevant to your niche, authority sites and sites that has a good PR.

liza
06-14-2011, 07:59 AM
Most important tip is to Get Authority Links from Authority websites. Most renowned method is Link Baiting.

seolinks85
07-21-2011, 07:05 AM
You should submit your site in PRess release and Do link exchange only for regarding increase pr.

commoditytrainer
07-22-2011, 13:27 PM
You should use all available means of SEO, the best is link baiting and blog commenting to high PR blogs.

SeoDezin
07-22-2011, 18:17 PM
I have created only do follow links and got good PR as well as good ranking under some keywords in search engines.

srinagarhouseboats
07-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Create backlinks for high pr dofollow site . This is the way to increase the page rank of site