PDA

View Full Version : You know anything about the keyword mining?

ashleypark2121
06-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Keywords mining have recently gained prominence. Everyone talks a lot about this, and this caught my attention too. It refers to the process where a list of search phrases and keywords related to a particular site is built. The success of your site depends on the quality of the keyword mined. There is much dependence on these keywords mines. The key words are necessary to be relevant, highly targeted and very helpful. Sure Shot One way of boosting traffic from search engines is to optimize a site for the keyword void. Do you agree with my opinion?

Aaron Nagal
06-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Keyword mining is the process of creating a list of keywords or keyword phrases that are relevant and popular for a particular site. For more information, visit this URL http://www.seocompany.ca/seo/keyword-mining.html

liza
06-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Researching and analyzing keywords or key phrases based on the objectives of a clients website is called Keyword Mining and forms part of the digital search engine optimization.

lucrativeminds
06-21-2011, 09:25 AM
I understand about the keyword while using a single word as a keyword. But how we will measure the density, when I am using combination of 3 words as a keyword? Does it also make impact when these 3 words are used separately on the page?