PDA

View Full Version : offshore dedicated server - have you ever used it?

Ar_kan
06-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Do you know a trustworthy company to have an offshore dedi from?
I need a Dual Core and my budget is $150 per month, is it possible to have it from koddos.com?
Or can you offer the other variant?

DustLoo
06-16-2011, 08:25 AM
Please define with your RAM, HDD and BW demands. I suggest you quality offshore hosting provider Hostecon.com. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, stable plans and reliable services

fastov
06-16-2011, 09:43 AM
The company is right, the OP.
Koddos.com is the best company in terms of delivering offshore services, that's proven fact.
Besides, they are DDoS protected.

keepyourbook
06-28-2011, 05:24 AM
DDoS protection hosting (http://koddos.com/ddos-protection.html) which koddos provides on lovely conditions are really nice.
They are able to utilize technologies and methods where they can effectively combat all types of modern ddos attacks on the server level saving you hundreds even thousands of dollars.

Gingasen
06-29-2011, 09:33 AM
I support suggestion of hostecon.com. You will receive with their plans trustworthy services, high uptime and experienced support.

konratt
07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
I know much positive info about koddos company.
They take a good care about their every customer and servers work with no glitches.
They are reliable enough to sign up with putting no further questions.

Rioter
07-05-2011, 09:05 AM
I support suggestion of HostEcon.com solutions. You will be pleased by their reasonable deals and quality services. Do not hesitate anymore and contact their support team to get more information.