Torrents - The Easy Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrents - The Easy Way

TorrentFlux is a PHP script used to download torrents.

There are two versions : Windows and Linux

The Linux version will require Python, both requires PHP and MySQL.

It can download and make torrents, as well as assign users.

My server manage to hit and upload of 2000kb per second.

Enjoy!

LINK : http://torrentflux.com

Re: Torrents - The Easy Way

Is torrents a legal thing ?
    Is there any risk of using torrent for downloading ?
    CONFUSED

Best Freewares | Technology blog | Strong premium Directory
    ! Latest sports News Best free web directory Health tips SEO blog

Comment

Its as illegal as drinking water.

Check the TOS tho, this can be considered a resource-consuming script.

Comment

Compared to the recently made public webui of utorrent, what are the benefits of using torrentflux? Comparing the looks I'ld say utorrent webui is more professional, and asides from that windows friendlier, seeing as to how windows version of torrentflux is still on 1.3.

Comment

Recently downloaded utorrent, and whle using guide made it download much fatser, but i think ill try this one.

Comment

I will try it
            Havent used torrent for around a moth

Comment

Well torrents is a good way to download stuff over internet
              legal or illegal, depends about what are you downloading
              TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
              50 slots $10 dollars month
              100 slots $20 dollars month

Comment

Whats really the point in having everything download via a php script? Why not just use a standalone script?

Comment

i always use torrents

Comment

I use torrents too. Thanks for the tip. I found it very useful.

Comment

yea, torrents are only illegal if your downloading something illegal...

warez/... yea warez

Comment

i use torrents every day, but i think it's useless to download them with torrentFlux... i use uTorrent!

Comment

utorrent has got better flexibility. i was using torrents. it was good working with it. i downloaded it with the php script.

Comment

Originally posted by infinitomagazine
                            Well torrents is a good way to download stuff over internet
                            legal or illegal, depends about what are you downloading
                            True. Torrents originated for users to share personal files legally. But now they are used to transfer all sorts of copyrighted material.
                            Hacks | Tech Tips

Comment

Compared to the recently made public webui of utorrent, what are the benefits of using torrentflux? Comparing the looks I'ld say utorrent webui is more professional, and asides from that windows friendlier, seeing as to how windows version of torrentflux is still on 1.3.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X