PDA

View Full Version : Indexing a blog in short periode

cieanfie
07-19-2011, 05:57 AM
Hi,

one of our blog is created 10 days back. but website is not yet index or cached by search engine. i have done url submission to all major search engines. and posted some social bookmark and classifieds

please give solutions

Regards

desertsafaridubai
07-19-2011, 11:49 AM
i think make good pr link it will help u for the index ur blogs

Website Builder
07-20-2011, 22:51 PM
To help you index your blog, you should be adding more useful content to it. Eventually, you will be getting your site indexed.

computersoftinfo
07-21-2011, 01:21 AM
I think it just takes a level of patience and lots of networking. What works best for me is visiting lots of other blogs, leaving comments and genuinely interacting with like-minded bloggers.

It does take time but so much more rewarding.

You might also look for online communities focused on your topic... those can also be a great resource in a number of ways while also increasing your site traffic

Jim Gillum
07-21-2011, 01:25 AM
To help you index your blog, you should be adding more useful content to it. Eventually, you will be getting your site indexed.

You need one inbound link to get indexed....index is not SERP or PR..

It can take anywhere from minutes to weeks.....

Jim Gillum
07-21-2011, 01:27 AM
I think it just takes a level of patience and lots of networking. What works best for me is visiting lots of other blogs, leaving comments and genuinely interacting with like-minded bloggers.

It does take time but so much more rewarding.

You might also look for online communities focused on your topic... those can also be a great resource in a number of ways while also increasing your site traffic

If you a not indexed ...you can not get traffic......(They can't find you...they can't click you)