PDA

View Full Version : Webhost UK Olympic 2012 London Special Double Offer | Win 50% Recurring Discount



webhostus
07-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Webhost UK Olympic 2012 London Special Double Offer | Win 50% Recurring Discount | 25% Recurring Discount on Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting | 10% Recurring Discount on Dedicated Server Annual Signup



WebhostUK Limited always strives to offer best of the money saving deals to customers so that they can enjoy the benefits and quality Web hosting service. Olympics 2012 is right around the corner and WebhostUK is very excited as the Olympics 2012 is being hosted at London.


WebhostUK Limited : Best UK Web Hosting provider is thrilled to announce a Special Double Offer never launched before in Web hosting history. Signup for any Shared, Reseller or VPS hosting and get 25% Recurring discount or signup for any of our Dedicated Server Annual plan and get 10% Recurring discount. The Coupon code for 25% Recurring Discount on Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting is “25OLYMPIC12” and “10OLYMPIC12” is the coupon code for 10% Recurring Discount on Dedicated Server Annual Plan. After signing up, all you have to do is log on to our Facebook page and Predict the Country which has the chance of winning Maximum Gold Medals and you can win 50% Recurring discount on the Shared, Reseller or VPS plan you ordered. That’s not all we got for you, we would also be announcing First and Second Runner up who would be winning 40% and 30% Recurring discounton the next renewal fees of the Shared, Reseller or VPS plan ordered respectively.
So what are you waiting for? Order now and get attractive discounts before the offer gets over and start posting your predictions of the country which has the chance of winning highest number of Gold medals on our Facebook wall before 5th of August 2012.
To Order, click on the respective hosting category, Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting or VPS Hosting, you would like to Signup for and use “25OLYMPIC12” Coupon Code to get 25% Recurring Discount. For 10% Recurring Discount on Dedicated Server Annual Plan, use “10OLYMPIC12” Coupon Code. Go Wild and enjoy the heavy discounts!