Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice HOSTING PLANS

250 MB Free Webspace.
    1000 MB Daily http traffic limit. 15 GB Monthly http traffic limit.
    Instant Activation.
    Multiple Accounts allowed.

http://www.3-hosting.net/

Re: Nice HOSTING PLANS

free host plan look pretty nice
    btw you know how many time has this company on market?
    TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
    50 slots $10 dollars month
    100 slots $20 dollars month

Comment

Well it looks like some nice plans, but the fact that you can only have a subdomain really kind of makes the offer go down on the list.

I do like the 15GB/month bandwidth limit though....but I am guessing they have some other restrictions?

Also how long has this site been around for?

Has anybody used it and found it to be a good place to host your site?

Comment

i like www.x10hosting.com better, since it allows 2.5GB and 45B bandwidth and 5 MySQL databases!

Comment

thats a really good deal there is also 250free.com it has some nice deals but its kinda noobie
          Word Cloud - Fresh creative advertising campaigns with a difference!
          VR (Hosting) $3.00 /month - 300 MB Storage & 5 GB of bandwidth

Comment

looks like a new to market would wait one month and then request a free host for my new domains
            Latest Computer Technology l
            India Forum l Social Bookmarking

Comment

They say on their front page that they have forced text ads. That counts them out for me.

Comment

I agree, when I'm looking for free host, I always make sure there's no forced ads in there. But some free hosts do that just to recover some expenses, but at least they should find other ways.

Comment

Thank you, but linked to the site does not work!
                  Do not have a site or forum Try to help me to host a free building site and a small forum

:( :( I am very sad for that :( :(

Www.FreeHostForum.Com

vBulletin Version 3.6.4 how go to my e-mail drosamaup@gmail.com and osama.up@msn.com
                  and osama_up@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by osama_up
                    Thank you, but linked to the site does not work!
                    it works for me. http://www.3-hosting.net/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X