AD MANAGEMENT

Collapse

BEHOSTED

Collapse

GOOGLE

Collapse

Free Web Hosting! Free Reseller Hosting! Free Control Panel! Win 2 Gigs Free Hosting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Web Hosting! Free Reseller Hosting! Free Control Panel! Win 2 Gigs Free Hosting!

Code:
    www.MyHostIsFree.com
    250MB WebSpace (can request more)
    2500MB Bandwidth (can request more)

Free Direct Admin Control Pannel

Supports:
    MySQL
    PHP
    HTML
    Perl
    CGI
    And many more...

Features : Control Panel, MySQL databases, POP3, SMTP, Forwarding, Web-based Email. Autoresponders. Addon domains. Sub domains. Cron. Custom error Pages. Statistics. And many many more.

NO POPUPS!!

You get your own sub-domain for free!

ALL THE ABOVE FOR FREE!!

Code:
    www.MyHostIsFree.com
    PHP speed test

Code:
    http://www.myhostisfree.com/speedtest.php
    REVIEW, by Rcrockz:-

About MYHOSTISFREE.com:-My host Free is a Newly Developed Advanced And Unique Hosting Provider which Takes Up their members Applications and Helps Them to Build a Sucessful Website

Experiece:-
    It Has Been a Wonderful Stay With Myhostisfree.com.They have got High Speed Servers and Dedicated Support That Help To solve the Problem

How i Found MYHOSTISFREE.com:- I Found Myhostisfree.com at warez-bb.org and im lucky i did so.

WAY OF ANSWERING
    :-The Way of answering Support Tickets is Extreamely Good..The Tickets Have been answered in Minutes after you post them!

Staff:-The Staff Of MYhostisfree.com is a really good Staff team which Keep The servers High Speed Reliable!

Features:-MYHOSTISFREE.com provides control panel which have features like SSL, PERL, SPAMASSASIN, DNSCONTROL and Many other features which help the Clients build ones own Professional Website!

================================================== =

Want Reseller 1GIG-5GIG space 50 GIG b/w? PM Me,

You must have your own "hosting" domain and preferably a website already made.

100% UPTIME SINCE RELEASE!

New Comp!

Win 2 gig hosting with 5 gig b/w for simple pming me with an idea for freehosting domain names! If you win you will be given the free hosting
    Last edited by myhostisfree.com; 02-15-2007, 06:19 AM.

Re: Free Web Hosting! Free Reseller Hosting! Free Control Panel! Win 2 Gigs Free Hosting!

Cool offer you are giving but sadly the reseller costs money.
    Staff Positions open:
    |A coder (html, javascript), A graphics person, Rpg staff, tech support, Arcader, Advertising staff and more|
    Talk to me if you are interested.

Comment

Re: Free Web Hosting! Free Reseller Hosting! Free Control Panel! Win 2 Gigs Free Host

They say "NO POPUPS" and this is true, but they are ad supported and will force ads on users websites.

They also say "Many Unlimited Features" but I haven't found any of the features to be unlimited.

The free plan has the following limits/features:
      • Bandwidth: 2500 Megabytes
      • Disk Space: 250 Megabytes
      • Virtual Domains: 5
      • Subdomains: 5
      • POP Email Accounts: 5
      • Email Forwarders: 5
      • Email Autoresponders: 5
      • Email Mailing Lists: 5
      • FTP accounts: 5
      • Anonymous FTP: OFF

You must use these dns servers for your domain. They can be changed through your domain registrar.
      • NS1: ns1.myhostisfree.com
      • NS1 IP: 208.110.72.58
      • NS2: ns2.myhostisfree.com
      • NS2 IP: 208.110.72.59
      • MySQL Databases: 5
      • Domain Pointers: 5
      • SSH Access: OFF
      • Secure Socket Layer: ON
      • CGI: ON
      • PHP: ON
      • DNS control: OFF
      • Directory listing: OFF
      • phpinfo(): ON
      • GD Support: enabled
      • GD Version: bundled (2.0.28 compatible)

Comment

Re: Free Web Hosting! Free Reseller Hosting! Free Control Panel! Win 2 Gigs Free Host

Because when you run out you can reply to this and I will give you more. The reason they are at 5 is because of most new members do not need unlimited and it makes it easier for me to control but you can get more for free.

They did used to be unlimited but I put them down but can be unlimited via request.
        Code:
        Cool offer you are giving but sadly the reseller costs money.
        The reseller mentioned above you can get free if you have a hosting domain.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
        1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
        Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
        Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
        Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
        2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
        http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
        http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
        See more
        See less
        Working...
        X