Your host.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your host.

Who is your host and are you happy with their services? Would you recommend them to anyone?

My host is SiteGround.com and i'm not that happy with them but they're my first professional hosting company so it's pretty much all I know. I'd recommend them but only if you know what you're doing and don't need a lot of support.
    My Personal Blog

Re: Your host.

Yup! I am very much happy with Go Daddy. I have never experienced a down time with them and all my questions are answered by their customer support promptly.
    Arcade Visitors Exchange | Online Solitaire | Game Magnet | Funny Games | Backlinks

Comment

Currently, I don't have any webhost, but I expected to find some useful reference about what host I should use to build a website. I heard Go Daddy is good, but I want to be sure.

Comment

No, I'm currently looking for a good host to pay and build my website, so please people keep posting your favorite webhosts here. I hope to find the thing I'm looking for reading your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerlene.net
          I'd recommend them but only if you know what you're doing and don't need a lot of support.

I don't know anything about the company you mentioned.

I am curious though about what type of support you might feel they are lacking. What type of support should come with a shared hosting account?

All others are welcome to chime in here also.
          ScriptMan
          Host unlimited domains as low as $2.95 month

Comment

I am with Hostgator mainly.. today! I'll recommend most of them to go to hostgator, bcoz their shared hosting service is very nice and excellent. It is faster, reliable and affordable/cheap too.

Comment

I have some sites hosted at polurnet and now my main site is hosted at a company which are a DDoS attack speciallist.
              TRIBALHOST.NET - Realiable and Cheap Shoutcast Hosting
              50 slots $10 dollars month
              100 slots $20 dollars month

Comment

I have 2 paid hosts,

1. DreamHost
                2. Mail n Space (Indian based reseller)

and so far... I have my hosting accnout in many free hosting forums...
                Thinking => Brain Pain..
                Portal4WebHost.com WebHosting Directory || RepublicDay.IN

Comment

GoDaddy has been very reliable in my experience. They seem to be growing rapidly too. I saw one of their adds during the superbowl.

Their customer service is good too. They actually called me a month after I started doing business with them, just to make sure that I didn't have any questions.

Comment

I have had godaddy hosting, its a shame the control panel isn't as good as cpanel but the hosting is very good, the servers are located in Canada for some reason but still i like them. But ive also used hostedfx.com as a host and they're extremely good, (they also have cpanel!)

Comment

have had godaddy hosting, its a shame the control panel isn't as good as cpanel but the hosting is very good, the servers are located in Canada
                      Not sure where you came up with that information. Below is a reverse DNS for a site I have hosted with GoDaddy and it is clearly not in Canada.

IP address: 68.178.211.41
                      Reverse DNS: linhost155.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
                      Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
                      ASN: 26496
                      ASN Name: PAH-INC
                      IP range connectivity: 2
                      Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
                      Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
                      Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
                      Country IP Range: 68.178.0.0 to 68.178.255.255
                      Country fraud profile: Normal
                      City (per outside source): Scottsdale, Arizona
                      Country (per outside source): US [United States]
                      ScriptMan
                      Host unlimited domains as low as $2.95 month

Comment

Well i'm 99% sure it was hosted in Canada, they would have servers in different datacenters but when i had hosting and i did a reverse ip i found they were in Canada.

Comment

My host is SoftLayer.com I love the support and everything else they have to offer. My server has never been down in 4 month.
                          www.AnotherLaugh.com

Comment

anyway all these hosting sites r rather been compared to godaddy ...

Comment

my hosat is totally waste hosts but one which i am using free host that was best
                              Latest Computer Technology l
                              India Forum l Social Bookmarking

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                              1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                              Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                              Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                              Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                              2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                              http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                              See more
                              See less
                              Working...
                              X