Geek Domain // Free Domains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geek Domain // Free Domains!

Geek Domain is my newest creation and one of my biggest sites ever. It has grown with 100+ members in less then a week and we are already at 2000+ posts! The site is continuously growing more and more.

I have advertised on many forums and websites and even bought text spots and banner spots on a huge amount of sites to make us more well known.

We are currently using MyBB as our forum software because it is much easier to use and less complicated. I had a custom Point system built for MyBB so that we are able to keep track of who is getting free domains, rather then having to keep track of it all by posts.

We have a system running that we give free domains to the people who make posts and get enough Geek Bucks. As of right now we are trying to incorperate the point system more since it is new and all, and the only big point system I have seen for MyBB.

So if you want some Free Domains come down to GeekDomain.net and You will definatly find what your looking for.. We offer a wide variety of different TLD domains to choose from.. wether it be .com , .net , .info or anything else. We also give away pre used domains for less points so that if you find a used domain u like you can get that instead.

www.geekdomain.net

See you there!

Re: Geek Domain // Free Domains!

So its like Namepros. Ok will try. Me coming.

Comment

It looks nice service and I will try it. I might want to get about 10 free domains from the site. It sounds very interesting.
      Best Web Hosting | Make Money Online
      Healthy Green Tea | Webmaster Forum

Comment

I already got two domains from there, and I'm a moderator there now!

Comment

So how many posts do you have to make to get a free domain?
          Gree Reps Appreciated
          ParkingPanel | Make more money with your Parked Names!

Comment

hi,can you all say where i can get any free domains link,im looking in google bt there is spam ;(

Comment

I think namepros is best of money site i ahve now about 110namebuck in 2 days 100 namebucks about ~2.33$

Comment

Originally posted by Underwater_demon
                I think namepros is best of money site i ahve now about 110namebuck in 2 days 100 namebucks about ~2.33$
                How did you manage to get that much Namebucks so quickly? You must have been doing a lot of different NP Incentives!
                Gree Reps Appreciated

Comment

Yeah namepros is a very good site. You can easily earn real money from them.

Comment

I used to do a lot of the NP Incentives there when I joined, but have stopped doing them now
                    Gree Reps Appreciated

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
                    1 of 2 < >

FreeHostForum Rules and Guidelines

Webmaster forum - Web Hosting Forum,Domain Name Forum, Web Design Forum, Travel Forum,World Forum, VPS Forum, Reseller Hosting Forum, Free Hosting Forum

Signature

Board-wide Policies:

Do not post links (ads) in posts or threads in non advertising forums.

Forum Rules
                    Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning or will be banned.

Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc.

Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. Users posting spam will be banned. The words and links will be censored.

The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.

Any text links or images contain popups will be removed or changed.

Signatures
                    Signatures may contain up to four lines

Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.

Font sizes above 3 are not allowed

Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-Freehostforum material, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

You are allowed ONLY ONE picture(banner) upto 120 pixels in width and 60 pixels in height with a maximum 30kB filesize.

In combination with a banner/picture you can have ONLY ONE LINE text link.

Advertising
                    Webmaster related advertising is allowed in Webmaster Marketplace section only. Free of charge.

Shopping related (tangible goods) advertising is allowed in Buy Sell Trade section only. Free of charge.

No advertising allowed except paid stickies in other sections.

Please make sure that your post is relevant.

More to come soon....
                    2 of 2 < >

Advertise at FreeHostForum

We offer competitive rates and a many kinds of advertising opportunities for both small and large scale campaigns.More and more webmasters find advertising at FreeHostForum.com is a useful way to promote their sites and services. That is why we now have many long-term advertisers.

At here, we also want to thank you all for your support.

For more details:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/threads...eHostForum-com

More ad spots:
                    http://www.freehostforum.com/forums/...-FreeHostForum
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X