PDA

View Full Version : EU Servers

Gingasen
10-07-2015, 05:14 AM
I need your assistance in terms the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found hosts - Giga-RDP.in and Aspnix.com they offer best network uptime guarantee.
What host is better from your points? Why?

Horvitz
10-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Why don't you use servers from hostsailor.com?!
They provide reliable and low cost dedicated servers in Netherlands and Romania.
Support is online for 24 hours and they are helpful and skillful in solving problems if they happen.

champsk
10-09-2015, 04:11 AM
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
All I know that Rareservers.com is reliable option to get affordable dedicated servers in Europe.

Moreover, they are offering free cPanel, along with nice discount on resourceful VPS plans: Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

Berens
10-13-2015, 05:40 AM
I believe you need more reliable options. As for me NLDedicated.com is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Venezuelan
10-15-2015, 07:32 AM
There are tons of web hosts claiming they are the best and the most reliable.
I would like to draw your attention to findmeaserver.com as this service is free, they will help you to find the best dedicated server for your needs.

fastov
10-19-2015, 08:42 AM
HP servers in NL from hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They cost not much and there is a discount on them - YA9LH9V9WF - 15% off first month.
Support is online for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.

Deprez
10-20-2015, 05:51 AM
My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Rafaweb
10-22-2015, 07:11 AM
You can also get nice dedicated servers at Pirateshosting.net - pricing, features and resources are unique.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

TimeOUT
10-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Have a look at servers from superbithost.com, they provide services with high uptime and there is Bitcoin payment method on them. It's anonymous and convenient for their customers.
There are no contacts on them too.

Gingasen
10-29-2015, 05:17 AM
As for me Exmasters.com is the best option to get server plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Rupert
03-17-2016, 05:20 AM
To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.