View Full Version : Looking for a server with 450GB SAS HDD

FTP
10-27-2015, 06:40 AM
I need your help to choose dedicated server host with these requirements:

4-Cores
16GB RAM
450GB SAS HDD
8 IP Addresses

I have seen pretty good dedicated server plans offered by Pirateshosting.net. Is it reliable web hosting provider?

Gingasen
10-29-2015, 05:56 AM
To my mind provisionhost.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them to know more info.

Steven&son
11-02-2015, 07:33 AM
I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
Pirateshosting.net dedicated server packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Deprez
11-12-2015, 05:04 AM
My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is Exmasters.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Venezuelan
11-13-2015, 08:40 AM
Pirateshosting.net is a good option to get offshore hosting solutions at reasonable rates.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.

Rupert
11-17-2015, 08:09 AM
I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be best option for purchasing server hosting solutions. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server.

Rafaweb
11-19-2015, 04:49 AM
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
I cant say about prices since I haven't looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny. Give Pirateshosting.net a try.

fastov
02-16-2016, 08:40 AM
I want to say that superbithost.com is a trustworthy host with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive. Bitcoin is their attractive anonymous payment method.

champsk
03-09-2016, 06:02 AM
Try considering HostingSource.com as I was really impressed by their dedicated servers (https://www.hostingsource.com/services/cart.php?a=add&pid=5%20%20&promocode=$25server) - pricing is discounted.

I5 (4590) - 4 Cores CPU 8GB , 1TB, H/W RAID - 1, 20TB for $75 - $25 1st mo
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.