PDA

View Full Version : European servers in France

Deprez
12-04-2015, 05:18 AM
I would like to make a notion of the market and compare different web hosts offering dedicated servers in Europe (France).
I have noticed that hosting022.com offer dedicated servers in FR - how do you find their pricing and features?
Please, any inputs?

Horvitz
12-04-2015, 11:11 AM
You may use servers from wavecom.ee.
Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive prices.

ninjapanther-greg
12-04-2015, 11:24 AM
I would like to make a notion of the market and compare different web hosts offering dedicated servers in Europe (France).
I have noticed that hosting022.com offer dedicated servers in FR - how do you find their pricing and features?
Please, any inputs? If you want dedicated servers in france, I would maybe look at OVH most host will go though them anyhows.

champsk
12-07-2015, 07:55 AM
I know that warez-host.com (http://warez-host.com/) is a good option to get cheap servers in Europe. Pricing is reasonable.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.

Rupert
12-09-2015, 04:34 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge hosting022.com technical team is skilled enough to deliver any webmaster performance hosting with best stability and top customer care.

Gingasen
12-15-2015, 05:04 AM
I know that hosting022.com is offering quality solutions. Their servers are rock-solid, faster than any other hosting provider that I've tried, support is always ready to help.

fastov
12-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Quality European servers are available from ir-hosting.com and there is a 10% discount on them - WarezXmas.
This company has a nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.

Rafaweb
12-18-2015, 08:35 AM
Think that you will not regret having looked at Pirateshosting.net (http://Pirateshosting.net) - pricing, features, resources are great.
I realize that stable hosting companies are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.

Berens
12-21-2015, 05:04 AM
As I know hosting022.com is reputable company with attractive offers. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Deprez
12-28-2015, 05:32 AM
Going to use hosting022.com server solutions that have all needed features and provided by polite responsive staff. Thanks for your replies.

TimeOUT
01-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Servers from superbithost.com are worth trying because of their top-notch and reliable services and they take a good care of all their customers.
Bitcoin is the attractive anonymous payment method.
Support is second to none.