PDA

View Full Version : good server host

Rupert
01-28-2016, 06:38 AM
Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
The company should be reliable and has good reputation. While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found provisionhost.com seems to be good host. What do you know about them?

Steven&son
02-01-2016, 06:56 AM
You can get nice dedicated servers offered by HostingSource.com team of experts.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

Gingasen
02-03-2016, 06:42 AM
I suggest you to look for reviews on them. According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable dedi host with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

Horvitz
02-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Servers from hostsailor.com and winnervps.com are worth trying.
Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues. Plans contain many useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.

Berens
02-09-2016, 08:00 AM
I recommend you to rely on provisionhost.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Deprez
02-16-2016, 06:29 AM
I can say provisionhost.com is the best choice to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

TimeOUT
02-19-2016, 08:23 AM
Servers from hostsailor.com and ir-hosting.com are worth trying, they have well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.